Turn fabric strips into professoinally finished, serged belt loops. For Use With: 2340CV
Belt Loop Guide
Use this guide to make belt loops or straps of 11 mm (1/2 inch) wide.
1. Set up your machine for 6 mm (approx. 1/4”) wide two needles, three threads stitch.
2. Attach LC1 presser foot included in the machine.
3. Insert the tab on the belt-loop-sewing attachment into the front cover slot.
4. Make 25 mm (1”) a fabric strap, and press 6 mm (approx. 1/4”) of one side (lengthways).
5. Insert the fabric strap into the tape guide of the Belt Loop Guide.
Brother Part Number SA223