The Sew Tech 32 Piece Sewing Machine Foot Kit is compatible with most sewing machine brands that use snap on feet. As with most presser feet there are some exceptions. Feel free to contact us if you do not see your machine listed below. We will be happy to check to see if the Sew Tech 32 Piece Sewing Machine Foot Kit will work on your machine. With this great deal you are only paying about $4 per foot.
This kit is compatible with ALL snap on machines that are low shank and vertical needle including Janome, Brother, Singer(low shank vertical needle only), New Home, Baby Lock, White, Simplicity, Kenssew, Prosew, American Home, Juki House hold machines(HZL, F Series, G Series only).
1.Braiding Foot - Attach braid to your garments
2.Fringe Foot - Make decorative fringe with ease.
3. 5 Hole Cording Foot - Sew 5 cords on a garment and 1 time.
4. 7 Hole Cording Foot - Sew 7 cords on a garment at 1 time.
5. Stitch-in-the-Ditch Foot - Great quilting foot for the stitch in the ditch technique
6. 1/4'' Foot - Popular quilting foot to acheive 1/4" seam allowance.
7. Straight Stitch Foot- use for straight stitch to reduce puckering
8. Clear View Foot- Clear foot for better visability.
9. Pearls Sequins Foot- Attach strings of pearl and seqiuns
10. Non-stick Foot- for fabrics that have texture to reduce sticking to the foot.
11. 3 Hole Cording Foot- sew 3 cords on a garment at 1 time
12. 1/4'' Foot With Guide- Popular 1/4" foot with guide
13. 9 Groove Pin Tuck Foot - For heirloom sewing
14. Overcast Foot - Use to sew overcast stitch on a garment to stop unraveling
15. Stitch Guide Foot - Has guides on it to allow you to sew rows of stitches and keep them straight
16. 5 Groove Pin Tuck Foot - install 5 groove tucks on fabric
17. Zigzag Foot - use to sew zig zag and decorative stitch
18. Standard Foot - used more than any other foot on your machine
19. Double welting Foot - hard to find for installing welting
20. Zipper Foot- install zippers with ease
21.Roller Foot- for fabrics with texture or are hard for the machine to feed
22.Blind Stitich Foot- install invisible hem
23. Applique Foot- for installing applique and decorative sewing
24. Open Toe Foot- greater visibility for sewing
25. Free-Motion Quilting Foot for Low shank machines. Use in freemotion quilting, embroidery and darn a hole.
26. Gathering Foot - gather fabrics with ease.
27. Picot Foot 5 mm - install 5mm hem in a garment edge
28. Picot Foot 7mm - install 7mm hem in a garment edge
29. Embroidery Foot - for embroidery and embellishement
30. Bias Binder Foot - install bias tape or binding on a garment edge or quilt.
31. Tricot Foot - for lightweight fabrics to reduce puckering
32. Adjustable zipper / cording Foot - install zippers and sew on cording and piping with this foot