Side Cutter II
Creates the perfect cut edge like a serger or overlock. Selecting a stitch
designated for the Side Cutter II allows you to create a beautiful finish without
any adjustment on stitch settings.
1. Make a cut about 2 cm (3/4’’) long in the seam line of the fabric.
2. Select a stitch, and adjust settings as needed.
3. Place the cut right section on the top of the foot guide plate.
4. Slip the left side under the presser foot.
5. Lower the presser foot and guide the fabric through the presser foot as it stitches.
THE SIDE CUTTER II IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH HIGH SHANK MACHINES OR TOY MACHINES. Made in Japan.