Juki MO-623 Serger - Refurbished
The Juki MO-623 Serger is perfect for the beginner or experienced sewer. Create simple sportswear or elegant evening wear with unbelievable ease using the Juki MO-623 Serger. Expand your range of design and technique with the easy to operate, durable and dependable Juki MO-623 Serger. It can handle the latest materials and threads to assist you in sewing the most fashionable apparel for the entire family, as well as accessories, crafts and home decorating items. The Juki MO-623 Serger was developed with all types of sewing in mind, at a price you can afford. No need to change needle plate to convert to rolled hem, its built in.
Juki MO-623 Serger Features:
- 1 needle
- 3 thread for overcasting
- 2 thread adaptor available
- Easiest built In rolled hemming
- Disengageable knife cutting mechanism
- Round tension knobs for superior tension
- 1500 stitches per minute
- Universal presser foot including tape guide
- Adjustable stitch length and cutting width (1-4mm)
- Overlock serger and overlocker
- No differential feed on this model
- Color coded threading guides
- Sewing light
- Multi purpose foot is equipped with a slotted tape guide
- Sewing width gauge located on the guard cover for easy access
This machine is factory refurbished.
What is Refurbished?
Most major retail superstores offer a 30-day money back guarantee on their products and consumers simply take the item back for any reason or for no real reason at all. Most returned items are just open box units with nothing truly wrong with them. Some are genuine problem units, those units are scraped for parts or thrown away. Problem or broken units are too expensive to fix because any refurbished product must be sold at a discount, therefore it does not pay to fix those units. All returned open box units are thoroughly inspected and repackaged. Since it is illegal to sell any open box product as new, all open box units must be sold as refurbished. The manufacturer’s loss is your gain.
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||$0.00|