Ken's Sewing Stabilizer Variety Pak
Out of stock
Only 2 left
Contains nine different stabilizers!
The Ken's Sewing Stabilizer Variety Pak contains nine of our most popular stabilizers. Our rapid order processing department will get your Ken's Sewing Stabilizer Variety Pak out to you quickly. Every Ken's Sewing Stabilizer Variety Pak comes with twenty sheets of each of the nine stabilizers, one hundred and eighty sheets in all. Ken's is your trusted internet source for not only the Ken's Sewing Stabilizer Variety Pak but, all your sewing needs.
Ken’s Sewing Stabilizer Variety Pak includes:
Medium Weight Tear Away:
- Soft to the touch.
- Used on any weight of woven.
- Only one layer is needed.
- Easily remove without scissors.
- Tears away cleanly to speed production.
- 1.5 ounces and features a non stretch, stable foundation.
Heavy Soft Tearaway:
- For light to medium stitch counts on stable fabrics.
- Contains additional polyester fiber to strengthen and soften the stabilizer.
Medium Weight Cutaway:
- 2.5oz, used when stability is the priority.
- Use on most weights of knits and woven fabrics.
- Supports light to heavy stitch count designs.
- One layer provides all the support you should need.
- Can be used for any project that requires gluing or pinning.
Tear N Wash:
- Stabilizer that dissolves in the wash.
- Tear excess stabilizer from the finished embroidery.
- Remaining residue will dissolve with regular washing.
Peel N Stick:
- Adhesive tearaway stabilizer.
- Used for hoopless embroidery.
- Prevents fabric shifts between the fabric and stabilizer.
- Eliminates the need for water activated adhesive stabilizers or spray adhesives.
No Show Mesh:
- No unraveling.
- Translucent, nylon reinforced.
- No more ring around the embroidery.
- Ideal for lightweight, light colored fabrics.
No Show Fusible Mesh:
- Translucent mesh.
- Low melt adhesive.
- Nylon reinforced.
- Lightweight cutaway stabilizer.
- Can be used in hoopless embroidery.
- Ideal for embroidery on nylon, silks, and children’s wear.
Sew N Wash:
- Soft stable fabric.
- Designed to dissolve in water.
- Use as a stabilizer or to embroider on lace.
- Great for making your own lace, Christmas ornaments, and pin on items.
|Minimum Advertised Price||$0.00|