Pantograms FancyWorks Studio Digitizing Software
Pantograms FancyWorks Studio Digitizing Software provides you with all the embroidery digitizing tools needed to let your imagination run wild. This,Pantograms FancyWorks Studio Digitizing Software offers over one hundred preset shapes,like stars,crosses and triangles, as well as ten fonts, eleven fancy fill patterns and eleven decorative stitches. For quilting enthusiasts, Pantograms FancyWorks Studio Digitizing Software has a quilt stitch that reproduces the hand stitched look of a homemade quilt. Pantograms FancyWorks Studio Digitizing Software gives you total independence to be creative and the power to digitize your own designs from vector or bitmap images.
Pantograms FancyWorks Studio Digitizing Software features:
- As you create designs, store them in your new Embroidery Recipe Box. This feature allows you to store your thread colors, design size and stitch count for easy retrieval for your next sewing project.
- Repeat tool which allows you to repeat any design in an array or wreath fashion.
- Editing and lettering package provides you with the tools you need to edit stock designs, create designs with lettering, change colors in your designs, merge designs together, store your designs in the recipe box and more.
- As an added bonus feature to the software there are 50 Quilt designs and 50 quilt label designs for our quilters.
- Full featured lettering, editing and digitizing.
- Design Recipe Box allows over one hundred color changes.
- Applique and thread chart selection.
- Complex fill with holes.
- Full editing features.
- Wreath effect and array effect.
- Quilt Stitch.
- Import Graphic Files.
- Windows XP, Windows 2000
- 450 Mhz processor
- 100 MB free HD space
- 8 MB video card
- 64 MB RAM
- CD-Rom dive