30-Day Money Back Guarantee
We are committed to providing our customers with the best products, value, and customer service, and we back that up with a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee! Ken's Sewing Center is an authorized dealer for everything we sell. This means you get a full and valid warranty with every item you purchase from us. The warranty is for defective items.
Order Online vs. Calling in your order
Ken's Sewing Center is committed to providing you with the lowest prices and best customer support. We are happy to answer any questions you have by calling us or via email. It is important that you have all the information you need before placing your order. We encourage you to place your order online as extra incentives are offered at different times of the year in the form of free coupons, free goods, and extra discounts that can only be offered to online orders. Ken's will take your order over the phone but Ken's Sewing Center cannot offer these extra incentives on call in orders at this time. We also encourage you to sign up to receive our free newsletter to view current promotions.
If for some reason your purchase does not meet your expectations you can return it for an exchange or refund. The item must be in the same new condition that it was sent to you in unless the listing says other wise. Simply fill out the return for refund fom below. We CANNOT accept returns without this form included with your return.
Shipping is non-refundable, and items purchased originally with Free Shipping will have standard ground shipping fees deducted from the refund. All orders to Canada will be shipped UPS standard plus duty.
Returns are subject to the following:
- Shipping cost on the original purchase are non-refundable. Items that were originally returned with Free Shipping will have the standard ground shipping fees deducted from the refund.
- Products must be repacked according to factory standards and without excess wear. Embroidery hoops returned must be in brand new conition. No residue from sticky stabilizer or sprays.
- Unopened merchandise may be refunded or exchanged. An item that is unopened means it has never been removed from the packaging and the factory seal is intact.
- Any item that is not returned in its original packaging and intact will not be qualified for a refund.
- Household items are not to be used for commercial applications. This voids any factory warranty and is not covered under our 30 day return policy.
- Accessory items like presser feet, bobbins, or any other part in which requires you provide your brand and model and we are not given the correct machine information, we are not responsible for part incompatibility. The required shipping costs are to be paid by the customer and not Ken's Sewing & Vacuum Center.
- Ken's Sewing Center is a full service center for all the brands we sell. Shipping costs are not covered under any factory warranty and are to be paid by the customer.
- Items that are damaged upon reciept can be replaced. Please do contact us before sending the item back. We fully insure all items in the event this should happen.
- Items that are financed cannot be refunded.
Software, Dream World Sew Steady tables, Quilter's cruise controls, quilt frames, notions, Steam products, clothing presses, memory cards, disk packs, sewing cabinets, sewing chairs, cutting tables, cabinet inserts, extension tables, thread, parts, All items without original factory box and packing, and special order items are not returnable. If an item is determined by Ken's Sewing Center to be defective we will replace, not refund it, at no cost to you.
We gladly accept exchanges on any item within 30 days of purchase date. Simply ship the item back to us fully insured at your cost. Exchanges are made minus the actual shipping it cost to get the item to you. Please call or email us first for a return authorization form before sending an item back to us.
Cancellation of Order Policy:
Ken's Sewing Center offers a complete refund for all orders that are cancelled prior to order processing & shipment of your merchandise. Once your order has been processed (credit card charged & shipping prepared) or shipped, you may still cancel your order, however it is subject to a cancellation fee of 3% which will be used to cover the merchant processing & handling fees that we incur. In addition to the cancellation fees, the customer is responsible for any shipping charges incurred, including rerouting to the appropriate warehouse. Proof of charges are available upon request.
Customers outside the United States:
Taxes, duties, shipping and any fees apply. No exceptions. Any order shipped outside the United States is subject to these fees. These are charged to you by the carrier and not Ken's Sewing Center. Any order returned to Ken's Sewing Center will have these fees taken out of your refund as these are non-refundable.
All electrical items are wired for 110-120 voltage Janome items cannot be shipped outside the United States.