Juki TL-2200QVP-S Sit Down Quilting Machine with Table and Stand
ALLOW 2 WEEKS FOR DELIVERY
The Juki TL-2200QVP-S Sit Down Quilting Machine with Table and Stand is the ultimate in a sit down quilter. When you purchase the Juki TL-2200QVP-S Sit Down Quilting Machine with Table and Stand from Ken's Sewing Center you get the Juki TL-2200QVP-S, Stand and Table. Ken's is an authorized dealer for the Juki TL-2200QVP-S Sit Down Quilting Machine with Table and Stand.
Features of the Juki TL-2200QVP-S Sit Down Quilting Machine with Table and Stand":
- Internal Direct Drive System.
- Greater Visibility with 10" high and 18" throat space for any quilt size.
- Dual Directional LED lighting
- Easy to reach auxillary hand wheel for precise needle placement
- LCD touchscreen
- Vairable speed control with a maximum sewing speed of 2200 stitches per minute
- Customizable speed control with the ability to save your preferred settings
- Programmable needle up / down positions
- Programmable upper and lower thread cutter with auto set thread lock
- Electronic foot control with quick thread cutting
- Built In bobbin winder with independent motor
- Large M class bobbin
- Built in thread stand
- Quilting Foot compatable with 1/4 inch long arm rulers
- Large quilting table with adjustable height and optional extensions
- Table is 35.375" x 33.625"
- Made in Japan by Juki.
- Sewing speed: Max. 2,200SPM Stitches Per Min
- Needle bar stroke: 35mm
- Lift of presser foot: 5.5mm
- Needle: GB, Organ or Schmetz 134R and equivalents.
- Lubricating oil: New Defrix Oil No.1, or any clear sewing machine oil.
- Dimensions of sewing machine: 22.2W x 46.0H x 73.0L (cm)
- Weight of sewing machine: 26 kg. 57 Pounds
- Rated power supply / Power consumption: 120V/140W 60Hz
- 18” deep X 10” high
- Built in bobbin winder
- Auxiliary hand wheel
- THREAD TRIMMER!
- Semi Dry head technology
- Direct drive servo motor
- Metal gear timed
- Auto tie off feature
- Basting stitch
- 18.25" x 10.25" oversize arm space to right of needle is the largest workspace of any 18" longarm on the market. (55% more workspace than Tin Lizzie 18x6" Arm. 25% more than HandiQuilter Avanti).
- Side Mount Hand Wheel eliminates the need reach around to the back of machine for main hand wheel.
- Independent M bobbin winding system allows winding bobbins while sewing, or when not sewing.
- Cruise Control Speed Settings as a % of 2200SPM maximum.
- 6-16 Stitches Per Inch Settings for Stitch Length using Stitch Regulator
- Baste to 3SPI Stitches Per Inch (1/2" 1" and 1.5"),
- Presser Foot Adjustable Height for Fabric and Batting Thicknesses, 0-4mm with Slotted Presser Foot Height Adjustment
- 0.5mm Recommended Distance from Bottom of Foot to Needle Plate when Foot and Needle are in lowest position. Adjustable for quilt thickness to prevent fabric from flagging (riding up and down on needle.)
- 1/4" Tall, 1/2" Diameter All Metal Presser Foot for Rulers and Visibility.
- Tack or Stay Stitch to make three stitches in place, and stop with needle up or down.
- Needle Up or Down Settings will always stop with needle in fabric, or needle out of fabric
- Needle Eye Guard to be installed at time of machine set up.
- Presser Foot Lever to be installed at time of machine set up.
- Two spool thread stand to be installed at time of machine set up.
- Automatic or Manual Activation of both Top and Bottom Thread Trimming at the same time, the only quilting machine on the market with these features.
- Super Bright LED No-heat lights above needle (4) and on both left and right handles (3 each).
- Machine Bed Size: 18.25x10.25" (187 square inches) between needle and neck of machine
- Speed: 2200 SPM Stitches Per Minute Maximum Speed Settings. Highest in Manual Free Motion Mode
- Machine Head Weight 26Kg or 57 Pounds