Arrow 701 Bertha Sewing Cabinet in White
The Arrow 98701 Bertha Sewing Cabinet in White lets you sew in any position. With the Arrow 98701 Bertha Sewing Cabinet in White's EZ-Lift air mechanism you can sew flatbed or freearm at any height. This Arrow 98701 Bertha Sewing Cabinet in White also provides easy, effortless storage with a simple push and holds a forty five lbs. machine. The Arrow 98701 Bertha Sewing Cabinet in White is made to fit new larger heavier sewing and embroidery machines. With the Arrow 98701 Bertha Sewing Cabinet in White you can sew comfortably using correct posture avoiding stress on your hands, back, and neck in any position by sitting in front of your needle for center needle sewing. Quilt leaf included with the Arrow 98701 Bertha Sewing Cabinet in White extends your work area another five square feet behind the cabinet. Using the qult leaf that comes with your Arrow 98701 Bertha Sewing Cabinet in White helps your seam construction to be longer and straighter because larger fabric won’t bunch on the floor and drag your needle. Opening in top of the Arrow 98701 Bertha Sewing Cabinet in White accommodates machines up to 22-9/16” wide x 11-3/4” deep.
- Cabinet Dimensions: Open: 84” wide x 39-3/4” deep (quilt leaf out) x 30-1/2” high.
- Closed: 42” wide x 19-3/4” deep x 31-1/2” high.
- Cut out in front allows for machine knee lifters to be used comfortably.
- Plenty of storage with eight notion trays on the inside of the doors.
- Durable design with composite construction and wood grain laminates.
- Full cabinet doors conceal the sewing machine and sewing accessories, quilt leaf folds up on back of cabinet, so when fully closed the cabinet is neat and compact.
- Locking casters for excellent portability and stability.
- Classic Oak, Crisp White or Elegant Cherry laminate complements any décor.
- Assembly is a snap. Requires a standard screwdriver, adjustable wrench, and hammer/mallet. Includes easy to follow instructions, plus a friendly toll-free help number.
|Minimum Advertised Price||$0.00|