Arrow Americana Luxury Sewing Machine Cabinet Amelia
Get top of the line quality with the Arrow Americana Luxury Sewing Machine Cabinet Amelia. The Arrow Americana Luxury Sewing Machine Cabinet Amelia is state of the art luxury sewing machine cabinet. The Arrow Americana Luxury Sewing Machine Cabinet Amelia has an opening to fit even the largest sewing and embroidery machines on the market. Feel free to email or call Ken's Sewing Center today for more information on the Arrow Americana Luxury Sewing Machine Cabinet Amelia.
Features of the Arrow Americana Luxury Sewing Machine Cabinet Amelia
- Substantially assembled (only attach casters, top is seperate to fit through doorway with 4 bolts)
- Laminate top with smooth curves for comfort & no snag or drag sewing
- Large surface area with extra rear leaf space
- Fold down rear quilt leaf keeps large projects from pulling or laying on floor
- Electric life & auto stop with 3 stop positions
- 4 medium drawers with dovetail construction
- Insert II System, utilizes RA insert
- Tool holder and magnetic pin tray
- Pull out cutting and writing board offers more workspace
- Embroidery module storage rack available (mounts on left end of cabinet for storage)
- Can be used as a cutting table
- Heavy Duty Casters
- Classic white finish helps you match thread and fabrics
- Lifetime cabinet warranty, worry free!
- Made in the United States of America
Measurements of the Arrow Americana Luxury Sewing Machine Cabinet Betsy (in inches)
- Open 59 1/4 in wide x 49 1/2 in deep x 30 3/8 in high
- Closed 59 1/4 in wide x 33 3/8 in
- Quilt Leaf 57 1/2 in wide x 11 3/4 in
- Life Opening 26 3/4 x 13 1/2 inch
- Shelf Drawer 12 3/8 in x 16 in x 5 in
We have standard front door shipping and Premium White Glove shipping service where available.
- Standard Front door is the freightline will bring it to your address and you bring it in our house
- Premium White glove is the freightline will bring it in your house
Optional Embroidery Module Rack Available
If you want to add an insert just put the brand and model of your sewing machine in the comments section at checkout.