Arrow Auntie Sewing Machine Cabinet In White
Our Arrow Auntie Sewing Machine Cabinet in White provides all the features of a larger cabinet, but in a reduced size. The Arrow Auntie Sewing Machine Cabinet in White airlift will effortlessly move your machine up and down into 3 sewing positions: free arm, flatbed and storage. The Arrow Auntie Sewing Machine Cabinet in White airlift also easily adjusts to accommodate machines of different heights.
The Arrow Auntie Sewing Machine Cabinet in White has 4 drawers offering plenty of storage for your sewing essentials and her 2 fold out leaves will provide a large work surface for all your projects.
A custom insert can be ordered separately.
The Arrow Auntie Sewing Machine Cabinet in White is available in 3 finishes: Auntie Em is a Crisp White; Auntie Oakley is a traditional Oak-grain finish; Auntie Black is a contemporary black finish.
- Dimensions Open: 63-3/4″ wide x 19-3/4″ deep x 30-1/2″ tall
- Dimensions Closed: 32-1/2″ wide x 19-3/4″ deep x 31″ tall
- The opening and platform of the cabinet will accommodate sewing machines that are no larger than:
- 18-7/8″ wide (left to right)
- 12-9/16″ deep (front to back)
- 13-1/8″ tall*
*Please measure your machine and include knobs, plugs, etc. that extend beyond the body of machine. If the machine fits tight edge to edge, a custom insert cannot be made.
- Construction: Vinyl laminate/MDF/Composite
- Airlift Platform Weight Limit: 45 #s
- Comes with Universal Insert that will accommodate machines less than 17″ wide by 7-1/4″ deep
- Custom Machine Insert Available for machines less than 17-1/2″ wide by 12-1/2″ deep
This lists the sewing machines that Arrow knows will not fit into the Auntie models: Oakley 900, Em 901, and Black 903.
Please note: These cabinets come with a Universal Insert which will accommodate machines that are 17” wide (right to left), or less, by no more than 7-1/4” deep (front to back). If your machine is larger than the Universal insert opening but fits the cabinet, you may be able to order an optional custom made, machine specific insert.
The following sewing machines will not fit into the cabinet:
• Ellissimo (BLSO) & Ellissimo Gold (BLSOG) & Ellissimo 2
• Ellegante, BLG, BLG2. BLG2-NZ, Model 2600
• Ellageo, BLL, Ellageo Plus, BLL2
• Esante BLN, BLSR,
• Symphony BLSY
• Sashiko & Sashiko 2 BLQK & BLQK2
• BL Jane 500
• Crescendo BLCR
• Journey BLJY
• Unity BLTY
• Aria BLAR
• Series 8- 830, 820, 820 QE, 880
• Series 7- 780, 750 QE, 710
• Deco 330 & 340
• Dream VX8500D
• Quattro, NV6000D, NV6500D, Quattro 2 6700D, Quattro 3 Trilogy LE Innovis 6750
• Duetta, Innovis NV4000D & NV4500D, Duetta 2 4750D
• Dream Maker XE VE2200, DreamWeaver XE VM6200D
• Innovis NV 1500D, NV2500D, NX2000, Innovis NX2800, NX2800D
• Innovis QC1000
• Isadore Innovis 5000
• Excellence 740, 730, 760
• eXpressive 920, 830, 900, 860, 820
• 9600, 8600
• Creative Sensation
• Creative Vision
• Expression Series including Creative 2.0, 3.0, Quilt 4.0/ 4.1/ 4.5
• 6500, 6500P, 6600, 6600P
• Horizon 15,000, 7700, 12,000, 8900, 8200
• Skyline 5S (Machine will fit platform but a U-shaped custom insert cannot be made)
• Skyline 7S
• Futura Quartet, Quartet 4, XL-400, SEQS-6000, Quintet
• SEQS-6000, SEQS-6700
• Designer Epic
• Designer Diamond, Sapphire(all), Topaz(all), Ruby, Tribute 140C, Eden Rose 250C
*These machines are ones that have known fit issues. Please be advised that this list will change as new models are introduced. It is extremely important to measure your machine prior to ordering to make sure it will fit.