Bernette Sew & Go 1 Sewing Machine Plus Bonus Bundle
Only 3 left
The Bernette Sew & Go 1 Sewing Machine is the prefect machine for a beginner or for the sewer that just needs a few stitches. The Bernette Sew & Go 1 Sewing Machine has metal working parts. The Bernette Sew & Go 1 Sewing Machine includes our lifetime customer support plan.
Items included in this offer
- bernette Sew & Go 1
Klasse Sewing Quilting Needle Value Pack of 8 contains:
- One pack of Universal 75/11 needles.
- One pack of Universal 90/14 needles.
- One pack of Universal 100/16 needles.
- One pack of Jeans 90/14 needles.
- One pack of Quilting 90/14 needles.
- One pack of Top Stitch 90/14 needles.
- One pack of Stretch 90/14 needles.
- One pack of Leather 100/16 pack needles
- 10 Count Pack of Bobbin
Features of the Bernette Sew & Go 1 Sewing Machine:
- 10 Built In stitches
- 5mm stitch width
- Reverse sewing
- Freearm design
- Manual thread cutter
- Front loading bobbin system
- Horiziontal threading
- Maximum Sewing Speed
- 750 stitches per minute.
- 4.0mm Maximum Stitch Length
- The variable stitch length provides a smooth transition from length to length and can be adjusted while sewing.
- Adjust stitch width up to 5.0mm on the machine to accommodate various thread and fabric types.
- Thread Tension Adjustment
- Adjust the thread tension by the turn of a dial to accommodate fabric and stitch type.
- 2 Needle Positions
- Two pre-set needle positions are available in the straight stitch setting only.
- Manual Four-Step Buttonhole
- Quickly create manual buttonholes with a simple four step sequence.
- Two-Level Presser Foot Lifter
- For sewing particularly thick fabrics or multiple layers, the presser foot can be raised extra high for easy positioning of work.
- Reverse Sewing Lever
- Secure stitches at the beginning/end of the sewing process by depressing the Reverse Sewing Lever.
An LED light illuminates the sewing area.
Easy to turn dials to manually select stitch pattern and stitch length.
Semi-automatic Needle Threader
Thread the needle with ease using the convenient built-in needle threader.
A strong motor provides quiet power.
Automatic Bobbin Winding
Wind a bobbin quickly and evenly by engaging the bobbin winder and depressing the foot control; stops automatically when the bobbin is full.
CB Hook System
The bernette CB shuttle provides consistent quality and uses a standard bernette CB hook bobbin.
Easy to open and remove convenient storage with imprinted ruler.
Accessories Includes with the Bernette Sew & Go 1 Sewing Machine:
- Zigzag Foot
- Seam guide
- Button sewing foot
- Zipper Foot
- Darning Plate
- Foot Control
- Instruction Manual
Bernette Sew & Go 1 Sewing Machine warranty:
- 10 years on internal metal cast, 2 years on electronics, 1 year parts and labor
- Ken's Sewing Center provides free technical support for the life you own the machine.
|Minimum Advertised Price||$0.00|