Brother NS1150e Embroidery Machine Recent Trade
This Brother NS150e Embroidery Machine is a Recent Trade and has been serviced by Ken's techs to make sure all is well. It looks good and sews great. Check out the major features below.
Effortlessly embroider on all of your projects with this affordable yet professional machine for embroidery enthusiasts! With a 5" x 7" embroidery area and wide range of features, embroidery is more enjoyable. Easily import designs through the built-in USB port. Visit iBroidery.com to purchase thousands of unique embroidery designs including Disney designs.
- Built-in embroidery designs and lettering fonts
- 138 built-in embroidery designs, 11 fonts (7 alpha, 1 cyrillic, 3 Japanese).
- Large embroidery area
- Maximum embroidery field of 5" x 7". Includes one embroidery frame: 5" x 7".
- 7.4" from needle to arm
- The perfect amount of space to the right of the needle! Allows you to easily maneuver your embroidery projects.
- Stitches per minute
- Embroider designs at up to 650 stitches per minute. Create more works of art in less time!
- Design editing features
- Includes letter editing, enhanced zoom, resizing, rotating, repositioning and combining designs.
- 3.2" easy view color LCD touch screen display
- Use the color LCD touch screen to manage all aspects of embroidery functions.
- Built-in USB Port
- Easily import designs from your USB memory stick.
- Advanced needle threading system
- Machine automatically responds to your needs! With the push of a button, the thread is automatically threaded.
- iBroidery.com compatible
- Need more embroidery designs? Choose from 5,000 available designs from individual purchase on iBroidery.com.
- Machine weight: 17.6 lbs.
- Machine footprint: 17.5" L x 9.8" W x 11.8" H
- Embroidery Foot
- Bobbin (3 extra pcs.), one Included on Machine
- Needle Set (3 pcs.)
- Cleaning Brush
- Seam Ripper
- Screwdrivers (Small and Large)
- Spool Caps (Mini, Small and Large)
- Spool Net
- Embroidery Bobbin Thread
- Dust Cover