Buzz Edit Version 2 Embroidery Software
Only 2 left
While BuzzEdit started as a simple embroidery stitch editor, it has continued to grow into a robust tool for customizing and creating embroideries!
- Embroidery Stitch Editing - BuzzEdit provides powerful stitch editing capabilities. Add, delete or move stitches.
- Digitized objects are retained in the BUZ file for future editing -
- Appliqué function - create position tack down & finishing in one step
- Continuous Border Wizard - create continuous borders with ease & accurate alignment
- Wreath Wizard - quickly create coordinating wreath & label designs - colors are sorted for you automatically to save you time
- Automatically Split designs for Multiple Position Hoops
- Updated thread palettes and hoops
- Updated print functions with new print worksheet function creates a detailed printout to show you color breaks for better thread selections and more efficient time at the machine - updated template includes name of design, cross hair options, better graphics and more.
- UPDATED formats, thread palettes and new Embroidery hoops including JEF and PES hoops.
- IMPROVED embroidery hoop handling with hoop rotation and the ability to hide hoops that you don't use.
- NEW - Works with all other BuzzEdit 4 Toolkit products.
- Save designs in 13 popular home embroidery formats. Import 22 formats.
Supports Most Embroidery hoops and Hoop-It-All hoops for:
- Artista 170/180
- Janome 10000
Opens and saves in embroidery formats:
- Microsoft Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista or XP with latest service packs installed (32-bit or 64-bit editions)
- 1 GB of RAM
- 500 MB of free hard drive space
- Minimum display resolution of 1024 x 768 (16-bit color)
|Minimum Advertised Price||$0.00|