Cast Iron Plate Setter for Large Green Egg Grill
This Cast Iron Plate Setter for Large Green Egg Grill is the last plate setter you will ever have to buy for your Green Egg Grill. Ken's was able to get some of these factory seconds of the Cast Iron Plate Setter for Large Green Egg Grill. There only reason the factory classified these as seconds are small imperfections of pitting and measurement of the legs are within 1/8 inch of other. This does not affect the function of the setter in any way. All of our company employees uses one of these and they work great. Feel free to call us anytime with questions about the Cast Iron Plate Setter for Large Green Egg Grill.
- Virtually Indestructible : The use of cast iron with its high density provides for better grilling of the meat.
- Grooved Cooking Surface : Grooved Surface design,Creating a direct grilling surface on the top side,sears meat and maintain heat better the wire grill.
- Fit For : Perfect fits for large big green egg or other 18"kamado grill.
- Easy To Clean : Soak in hot water for a few minutes,wash the skillet by hand using a sponge or stiff brush. Avoid using the dishwasher, soap, or steel wool, as these may strip the pan's seasoning. Keep it in a dry place.For tough cleans you can use salt as an abrasive.
- Great for indirect cooking like searing or blackening. The Cast Iron Plate Setter is virtually indestructible and the perfect solution for searing, ideal for blackened fish or Pittsburg Style Steaks. Heats up fast and is the best setter for indirect cooking.