Grace Grace Hoop2 DM Hand Quilting Hoop
The Grace Hoop2 DM is the premier hand quilting frame of today. We've heard many comments from hand quilters about what is wanted out of a hand quilting frame, feels that hand quilting should be simple, easy and should remove all the strain of holding and moving the fabric around a hoop.
Square-hoop quilting is really a matter of logic. For years we have known that a square hoop would be more ideal for holding fabric than a round one. Because the weave in fabric is square, it lends itself naturally to square-hoop quilting, and makes it much easier to achieve good, even tension on all sides.
- A square design provides better tension on the square weave of your fabric.
- The large work area means less need to move your fabric around.
- The accessory tray holds your scissors, thread and other items as your need arises.
- The twisting tension nob is easy to use, helps hold your fabric in place in most circumstances.
- The efficiant design of the stand and hoop are second to none. Every feature makes the Hoop2 DM easy and fun to use.
- The hoop is available for purchase on its own, so you can enjoy simplicity a lap-hoop from any chair.
- Effortless height adjustment allows the stand to be used in any comfortable sitting location, from office chair to cushy lounger.
- The hoop is detachable, making it fully portable for long trips, or sitting for long periods away from home.
- The steel-made stand is light enough for easy movement and durable enough for any quilt you attach to it.
- The hoop pivots at the connection to the stand arm, allowing for hand quilting from whatever angle is comfortable for you.
- The extra long foot on the stand fits under most funiture, giving you the opportunity to quilt from the comfort of your favorite chair.
- Hoop is 12" x 12" in size