Handi Quilter Simply Sixteen Longarm Quilting Machine with 5 Foot Little Foot Metal Frame
The HQ Simply Sixteen enables any quilter, beginner to advanced, to finish any size quilt without the space of a conventional frame system.
Major features of the Handi Quilter Simply Sixteen Long Arm Quilting Machine
- Ergonomic front handlebars with touchscreen control
- 1,800 stitches per minute
- LED light ring
- Handi Feet mount with quarter-inch ruler foot installed; open-toe foot included
- Two modes of HQ stitch regulation: Precision and Cruise
- Manual mode with two customizable preset speeds
- Consistent stitch quality from 4 to 18 stitches per inch
- Needle-stop positioning control
- High-speed rotary hook with large-capacity M-class bobbin
- Easy needle change with ergonomic thumb screw
- Integrated USB port
- Five bobbins, 20 needles, thread samples
- Quilting alarm and project timer
- Four language options: English, French, German, and Spanish
- Built-in diagnostics
Features of the Handi Quilter Little Foot Frame
Its innovative design accommodates any size quilt on its free-standing frame and it’s adjustable from 33” to 44” in height. Easy to assemble, this professional-grade system is made of high-quality steel. Leveling feet adjust to variable floor surfaces.
Just lay your basted quilt sandwich over the frame and hold in place with the included quilt clamp management system: 6 Easy-Grasp Clamps, 1 Super Clamp and 6 Hold-Tight Clamps. Weighs only 45 pounds but sturdy enough to handle the Simply Sixteen.
- Innovative quilt clamp management system: 6 Easy-Grasp Quilt Clamps, 1 HQ Super Quilt Clamp, and 6 Hold-Tight clamps
- Accommodates any size quilt
- 5-foot free-standing frame
- Adjustable legs for easy customization from 33" to 44" in height
- Easy-assembly professional-grade system made of high quality steel
- Leveling feet adjust to floor surfaces
- HQ nationwide retailer support Included
- HQ Warranty: 10 years casting, 5 years electrical and mechanical
- Designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A.