Janome MB-4 Commercial Embroidery Machine Recent Trade
This Janome MB4 is a recent trade, has been serviced, and is ready to embroider for you. Get this top of the line machine and a great price. The MB4 is the perfect starter machine for starting an embroidery business or doing a lot of embroidery.
Janome MB-4 Four Needle Embroidery Machine
The Janome MB-4 is the "World's First" home-use four-needle embroidery machine! Everything you love about Janome embroidery with four times the capacity! And so easy! Just set up your embroidery and move on to other projects while the MB-4 gets it done.
The MB-4 works with most embroidery formats, including those used by industry professionals. It can use six industry-standard Tajima hoops, as well as the four available Janome hoops to further expand your creative opportunities.
- Backlit LCD screen.
- Auto thread cutter.
- USB memory key compatible
- ATA PC card port and USB port (Host) on RCS; USB port on MB-4
- Compatible with Janome software
- Embroidery speed up to 800spm
- Built-in features:
- Built-in Designs: 50
- Fonts: 10
- Monogramming: 2 & 3 letter
- Expanded built-in memory
- Change colors to favorite thread: Janome, Robison-Anton, Madeira, Mettler
- Drag & Drop editing for easy placement
- Embroidery design resize 80% - 120% by 1%
- Rotate in 1 and 90 degree increments (clockwise / counter clockwise)
- Flip vertically and horizontally
- Standard hoops:
- M1: 9.46" x 7.88" (240mm x 200mm)
- M2: 5" x 4.3" (126mm x 110mm)
- M3: 50mm x 50mm
- Embroidery area tracing
- My SET screen controls for contrast, in/cm, designation and other customization
- Zoom in and out
- Multi-language selection
- Stitch-out time indicator
- Stitch Counter
- Upper thread and presser foot sensors
- Manual thread tension control
- Ball bearing precision
Accessories included with this offer. This will differ from what comes with a new machine.
- Embroidery Hoop M1 9.46" x 7.88"
- Embroidery Hoop M2 5" x 4.3"
- Embroidery Hoop M3 2" x 2"
- Power Supply Cable
- Copy of Instruction Book