Janome Memory Craft 7700QCP Sewing Machine Recent Trade
Janome New Home Memory Craft 7700 QCP Computerized Sewing & Quilting Machine
The JNH MC7700QCP is built on the most popular Janome Memory Craft model ever for quilting and sewing. Janome has taken everything that sewists love about the Janome 6600P, added the features they've always wished it had (and thrown in a few more for good measure), and created what will become the most coveted machine in the sewing world!
When looking at the Janome New Home Memory Craft 7700QCP, Janome excellence is obvious from the outside - Superior Engineering provides innovative technological advantages. But this exterior quality is reinforced with amazing integrity on the inside. A cast metal frame provides trustworthy support - ensuring your Janome will stand any test. This die cast metal frame is unique in the sewing industry, and sets Janome products above our competition. It is the basis for the superior stability and quality of Janome products.
The Janome New Home MC7700 QCP has some eye-opening features!
- It boasts a free arm.
- 11 inches of work space (the 6600P has 9 inches).
- An automatic plate converter for straight stitch sewing.
- 250 stitches.
- A high visibility LCD touchscreen.
- Sewing speeds of 1,000 stitches per minute.
- Five ultra-bright LED lamps.
- Superior Plus Feed System.
- 250 Stitches and 20 memory banks.
- 11-inch x 4-inch work area with an extra long free arm.
- Navigate via LCD screen or tactile jog dial.
- Acufeed System moves layers in perfect sync.
- Automatic Plate Converter (APC).
- Quilt Piecing System is an amazing synergy of precision.
- Full length measuring markings on arm plus needle plate angles, cornering guides and needle drops.
Accessories included in this offer. This may differ from what comes with a brand new machine.
- 1/4 inch seam foot O.
- Automatic buttonhole foot R.
- Blind hem foot G.
- Border guide foot.
- Button sewing foot T.
- Convertible free motion quilting foot QB-H.
- Cording foot H.
- Dual feed foot AD.
- Open toe satin stitch foot F2.
- Overcasting foot C.
- Overedge foot M.
- Rolled hem foot D.
- Satin stitch foot F.
- Zipper foot E.
- Zig zag foot A.
This is a recent trade that was taken in late September 2019. Ken's techs have done a thourough service on it and it is ready to sew for you. Please see specs and included items below. Do not hestiate to contact us if we can help you in any way.