Juki G220 + MO654De Power Couple Sewing Machine Serger Combo
SAVE BY BUYING THE JUKI G220 and MO654de Serger Combo
Overview of the G220
The Juki HZL-G220 Sewing Machine
Juki HZL-G220 Sewing Machine is the starting point to quality long-arm sewing machines. The Juki HZL-G220 Sewing Machine benefits from having the Industrial Box-Feed system ideal for quilting and stitch are large range of sewing projects. Combined with the Juki HZL-G220 Sewing Machine's powerful feed this machine can stitch over thick jean seams. The Juki G Series has made it’s self a great reputation for quality free-hand embroidery stitching. The Juki HZL-G220 Sewing Machine really does encourage you to try new creative projects.
With it’s clear back-light LCD screen and automatic needle threader this is truly an encouraging machine to use. The HZL-G220 has a thread cutter, 1-step buttonhole and a quick-set bobbin plate. Utility stitches plus a great selection of decorative stitches and 1 font. Use the memory stitch combination to create your our decorative patterns.
- Back-light LCD screen
- Bright LED lights
- 180 Stitches
- 1 Font
- Thread cutter
- Quick-set bobbin plate
- Automatic needle threader
- Stitch memory combination
- Start/stop button
- Needle up/down setting
- Lock stitch feature
- Hard cover
- Standard presser foot
- Zipper presser foot
- Manual buttonhole presser foot
- Auto buttonhole presser foot
- Overcasting presser foot
- Blind hem presser foot
- Special screwdriver
- Seam ripper/lint brush
- Power cord
- Foot control
- Hard shell cover
- Instruction manual
- Instructional DVD
- Warranty card
- Twin needle
- Spool cap (small)
- Spool cap (large)
- Bobbins (4)
- Needle pack (3)
- Sewing speed: maximum 900 stitches per minute
- Stitch length: max. 5mm
- Stitch width: max. 7mm
- Needle: Hax1 sizes 9 up to 18
- Dimensions: 445mm W x 292mm H x 223mm D (Approx. 17.5” x 11.5” x 8.75”)
- Weight: 9kg (about 21 lbs)
- Hook: Horizontal Rotary Hook (drop-in bobbin)
Overview of the Juki MO654de Serger
The Juki MO-654DE Serger will help you create the latest fashions, decor projects, crafts, and more. It is a four thread overlock serging machine. The Juki MO-654DE Serger is ideal for use with today’s latest fabrics as well as decorative threads. This Serger Machine offers differential feed, built in rolled hemming, and stitches all the popular overlock and flatlock variations. Sewing with the Juki MO-654DE Serger will add techniques to your world of sewing and open new doors to design opportunities. FREE shipping in the lower 48.
- Up to 1,500 stitches per minute
- 2/3/4 thread capability
- Uses size 11 or 14 machine needles
- Overlocking width: Left needle: 8mm / Right Needle: 4mm
- 2mm rolled hem
- Stitch Length: 1 - 4mm (Standard: 2.5mm)
- Differential Feed: 0.07 : 2.0 Ratio
- Adjustable tension dial
- Built in Rolled Hemming: Right (Narrow) or Left (Wide)
- 2 or 3 needle capability
- Flat Lock: Right or Left Needle, 2 or 3 Thread
- Universal Presser Foot: Tape, Ribbon, Narrow Elastic Application
- Presser Foot Lift: 5mm
- Dimensions: 270mm (W) × 340mm (D) × 295mm (H)
- Weight: 7.0 kg (15 lbs.)
- Foot control
- Lower knife
- 2/3 thread converter
- Spool caps
- Cleaning brush
- Needle threader
- Needle box
- Small/Large screwdriver
- Accessory bag
- Dust cover
- Instruction Manual
- Color-Coded Threading Guides: Threading the MO-654DE is a breeze with color-coded and clearly marked thread paths.
- Easy Tension Adjustment: 1-rotation thread tension dials with normal tensions highlighted for simple, consistent tension adjustment. Specially designed guides keep thread in place and ensure proper sewing tension at any speed.
- Super Easy Looper Threading: The lower looper threader disengages for fast, easy looper threading, in seconds. Just slide the thread into the slot and snap the looper into place.
- Multi-Function Presser Foot: The multipurpose presser foot, standard on the MO-654DE, allows you to create overlock stitches and add tape, elastic, ribbon, or sequins to your creations. Snap-on presser feet mean that you can easily change from the multi-purpose foot to one of the Juki Specialty feet and expand the creative potential of the MO-654DE.
- Heavy Duty Knife System: The knife system on the MO-654DE operates with a dedicated drive to assure consistent and easy cutting for both light and heavy weight fabrics.
- Serging Precision: The built-in seam guide takes the guesswork out of seam allowances. Just use the conveniently located gauge on the guard cover and serge away, creating accurate seam allowances as you go.
- Bright Lights - Better View: Lighting on the MO-654DE provides optimum lighting to the fabric and needle areas.
- Easy Cutting Width Adjustment: The lower knife cutting width easily and quickly adjusts with the turn of the dial allowing you to create perfect seams and rolled edges.
- Differential Feed Adjustment: Keep things moving along evenly, or create fashion techniques, like lettuce edges, with the easy to use differential feed dial located on the exterior right hand side.
- Easy Stitch Length Adjustments: Change the stitch length for specialty thread or overlock techniques using the conveniently located dial.