Ken's Sewing Basic Embroidery Starter Kit
The Ken's Sewing Basic Embroidery Starter Kit is the best kit to choose when you want just the basic items. Many times when someone buys a new embroidery machine they do not know what they need, the Ken's Sewing Basic Embroidery Starter Kit is the least expensive way to get started without leaving something essential out.
The Ken's Sewing Basic Embroidery Starter Kit includes:
- 3--1,000m spools of exquisite embroidery thread
- 3--Style A prewound bobbins. These bobbins are comparible with all Janome embroidery machines(except MB4) and all Brother embroidery machines (except PR series).
- 10 sheets of medium tearaway in 10" x 8 1/2"
- Ken's Sewing Center's handy stabilizer reference booklet. This booklet contains a sample of all of our differnt types of stabilizers and also recommends what fabrics these stabilzers work best with
- Exquisite color chart detailing all 288 spools of our most popular embroidery thread.
|Minimum Advertised Price||$0.00|