Multi Needle Monster Brother Babylock Janome
With the Multi Needle Monster you can experience the effortless one step method to hoop and align heavyweight fabrics.The Multi Needle Monster is made to work with Brother and Baby Lock 6 & 10 needle embroidery machines. Choose the hoop size you prefer from our drop down menu when you order the Multi Needle Monster. Please see chart below and look under Multi-Needle Monster.
- Easy to use on tubular embroidery.
- Designed for ease and recognized by your machine.
- Glides into the embroidery frame holder just like standard hoops.
- Completely flat, eliminating the nuisance of excess fabric falling into the embroidery field.
- Two points of attachment to the machine create a safe, sturdy hold on all fabrics.
- No screws to tighten or inner and outer rings to force together.
- Easy on the hands with its ergonomic design.
- Great for terry cloth, bulky fleece, quilt sandwiches, and all over embroidery.
There's a Multi Needle Monster for Your Baby Lock / Brother Machine:
- For 6-Needle Machines: 4x4, 5" x 7", 8" x 12"
- For 10-Needle Machines: 4x4, 5" x 7", 8" x 8" (requires Arm B embroidery frame holder) , and 8" x 12"
- For Persona/Alliance 8" x 8"
- One metal frame recognized by your machine
- One magnetic frame
- One magnet safety shield
- Four adhesive centering rulers
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||$0.00|