Singer 7465 Confidence Computerized Sewing Machine
With 50 built in automatic stitches, the Singer Confidence 7465 Sewing Machine in blue finish is perfect for a huge range of sewing applications. The Singer 7465 Confidence Computerized Sewing Machine can sew through heavy layers such as curtains or denim with ease and will help you design, make and repair your clothes and textile projects. Features Singer's patented Stay Bright LED lighting system, automatic electronic optimal thread settings, 2 buttonhole styles, 13 needle positions, push button stitch selection and easy stitch length and width change sliders. Plus a one-step buttonhole, automatic needle threader, drop and sew bobbin system, twin needle setting, auto tension, embroidery feature and carry handle. The Singer 7465 Confidence Computerized Sewing Machine also includes a full range of accessories and a built-in compartment for convenient, space saving storage. The Singer Confidence 7465 uses computer technology - an LED display and push-button stitch switch - to make it easy to use and the machine's 6 stitch memory stores the stitches you use most often so that they're always just a touch of a button away. The machine comes with a whole range of accessories and functions, including zipper foot, buttonhole foot, general purpose foot, blind stitch hem foot, needles, bobbins, button opener/brush, large and small spool cap, auxiliary spool pin and a soft dust cover. Key Features: Automatic electronic optimal settings One-step buttonhole with 2 buttonhole styles 13 needle positions Push button stitch selection Easy stitch length change slider Easy stitch width change slider Drop & Sew bobbin system bobbin Automatic needle threader 2 StayBright LED lights Twin needle setting Drop feed Auto-tension
Built-in accessory storage Snap-on presser feet Carry handle 7.5kg All Singer sewing machines come with a two-year manufacturer guarantee.
1 x General purpose foot
1 x buttonhole foot
1 x blind stitch foot
1 x satin stitch foot
1 x zipper foot
1 x screwdriver
1 x buttonhole opener/seam ripper and brush
1 x 3 spool pin caps
1 x 2 felt spool pin discs
1 x auxiliary spool pin
1 x bobbins(4)
1 x pack of needles
1 x soft dust cover
1 x instruction manual
1 x foot control and lead
- 50 Built-In Stitches
- A large variety of stitches for construction, fashion sewing, quilting, heirloom, crafts, home decorating and decorative sewing, always ensures the perfect stitch for every project.
- 2 Fully Automatic 1-Step Buttonholes
- Choose from 2 different 1-step buttonhole styles. Buttonhole sewing is a simple process, providing reliable results. Each side of the buttonhole is sewn in the same direction, creating beautifully balanced buttonholes.
- Direct Stitch Selection
- With the simple push of a button you have selected one of 6 popular stitches and the optimum settings for length, width, balance, pressure and tension.
- Built-In Stretch Stitches
- Specially designed stitches that add strength and flexibility to seams, especially useful when sewing on knitwear and super-stretch fabrics.
- Adjustable Stitch Length & Width
- Optimal settings for length and width are automatically set when choosing a stitch. They can be overridden to personalize length & width choice.
- Center Zigzag Taper
- When tapering with the zigzag stitch, the stitch tapers to the center, not the left or right. This provides a more attractive look when tapering into or out of a point.
- Stitch Locking Function
- Tie-off decorative stitches with just a push of a button. Reinforcing the end of the stitch ensures quality stitching and avoids unraveling.
- Automatic Reverse
- Push the conveniently located Automatic Reverse Button to sew in reverse and reinforce the stitch.
- Up to 7mm Stitch Width
- Most stitches can be set for a maximum width of 7mm. When sewing decorative stitches or satin stitches, the wide stitches are bolder and more pronounced.
- Electronic Twin Needle Control
- Stitches are automatically adjusted for twin needle sewing with just the touch of a button. Twin needle sewing creates two parallel rows, adding a decorative touch.
- 13 Needle Positions
- Needle position can be changed for individual projects, such as inserting zippers or cording and topstitching.
- Sewing Speed
- With a maximum sewing speed of 750 stitches-per-minute, projects can be sewn quickly.
- 6-Second Threading
- Thread a machine in just 6 seconds! No tediously following manual’s instruction to thread the machine, just follow the arrows on the machine...and you are threaded in a snap.
- Automatic Needle Threader
- After effortlessly threading the machine, this feature automatically threads the eye of the needle!
- Audible Tone
- An audible tone confirms pattern and function selection.
- Automatic Tension
- This system ensures stable stitch quality, whatever type of fabric is being used.
- Automatic Presser Foot Pressure Control
- The amount of pressure exerted on the fabric by the presser foot against the feed dogs is automatic. Sew from the lightest weight tricots to the heaviest denim, without making pressure adjustments.
- DROP & SEW™ Bobbin System
- Simply drop in the bobbin, loop the guide and the bobbin is ready—It’s that easy!
- Automatic Bobbin Winding Clutch
- Needle bar automatically disengages when winding the bobbin, making bobbin winding safer.
- Extra-High Presser Foot Lifter
- There are 2 heights to the presser foot lifter. The second height offers more clearance, which is needed when placing multiple layers of bulky fabric under the presser foot.
- 2 STAYBRIGHT™ LED Lights
- Not just 1, but 2 lamps illuminate the sewing surface for optimal viewing. The long-lasting bulbs (100,000 hours) stays cool, regardless how long the machine is operated.
- 6-Segment Feeding System
- This is a specially designed feed dog that ensures that the fabric is picked up and supported from the front of the presser foot to the rear. This makes for much more accurate feeding.
- Box Feed
- This is a feed dog motion that moves the feed dogs in a box motion, rather than the historic arc motion. Box motion assures perfect feeding throughout the entire feed process, as the feed dogs are always in perfect and equal contact with the fabric and presser foot.
- Drop Feed
- A conveniently located lever, easily and effortlessly moved, will lower the feed dogs for free-motion embroidery, monograms, and for attaching buttons.
- Heavy Duty Metal Frame
- The internal skeleton of the sewing machine. This rigid support holds all the mechanisms in perfect alignment for perfect, skip-free sewing.
- Snap-On Presser Feet
- Change from one to another effortlessly with Snap-On feet. No need for screwdrivers to change feet.
- On Board Storage
- Storage of accessories in the closed lid conversion table accessory storage area means accessories are always handy.
Brand Singer Model Number 7465 Colour Blue Item Weight 9 Kg Product Dimensions 48.6 x 35.2 x 29.2 cm