Singer C5200 Computerized Sewing Machine
The Singer C5200 Computerized Sewing Machine is a light weight and affordable sewing machine built as a great machine for a beginner or seasoned pro. The Singer C5200 Computerized Sewing Machine is lightweight and dependable loaded full of features. Ken's Sewing Center has been an authorized Singer dealer since 1971. Let us help you find the right Singer sewing machine for you like the Singer C5200 Computerized Sewing Machine.
Features of the Singer C5200 Computerized Sewing Machine
- Built-In Stitches (80)
- Choose from a variety of stitches for basic sewing, decorative sewing, buttonholes and more
- One-Step Buttonhole (6)
- Buttonholes are sewn in one easy step. Just place the button in the buttonhole foot and the machine sews a buttonhole perfectly sized for that button, delivering consistent results every time.
- Built-In Needle Threader (+)
- Effortlessly threads the eye of the needle - eliminates eys straing and saves you time
- Front Loading Bobbin (+)
- Darning Plate (+)
- Place the darning plate into position over the machine's feed teeth, which prevents the feed teeth from coming in contact with the fabric. Use this for free-motion sewing like stipple quilting, monograms and even for sewing on buttons.
- Touch Button Stitch Selection (+)
- Select your stitch with a simple touch of a button - the optimum stitch length and stitch width are preselected so you can start sewing faster, but stitch settings can be adjusted as desired to customized for your projects
- Adjustable Stitch Length (+)
- Customize the appearance of a stitch by increasing or decreasing the distance between stitches. Use this function for various stitch techniques like applique, basting and more.
- Adjustable Stitch Width (6.5mm)
- The size of the stitch from left to right is adjustable, to make the stitch sew narrower or wider as desired.
- Reverse (+)
- Sew stitches in reverse, usually done to secure a seam at the beginning and end to prevent unraveling.
- Heavy Duty Metal Frame (+)
- The machine's interior frame is metal, providing long lasting durability
- LED Lighting (+)
- Long lasting LED lighting provides bright illumination and stays cool to the touch
- Free Arm (+)
- Slide off the Removable Storage Compartment for access to the free arm, making it easy to sew trouser hems, sleeve cuffs and other smaller or tubular projects</p>
- Machine Cover (Soft Dust Cover)
- A cover is provided with your machine to help keep it dust free when not in use
- Snap-On Presser Feet (+)
- Presser feet can be easily removed and attached when needed for various sewing techniques
- Extra High Pressor Foot Lifter (+)
- Presser foot has an extra high position available to accommodate thick fabrics.</p>
- Variable Needle Positions (13)
- Adjust position of needle as desired for various sewing techniques like topstitching, edgestitching, zipper application, piping insertion and more
- Bobbin Class (15 Metal)
- Machine Size (16.5 x 7.8 x 13)
- Machine Weight (13.8)
- Box Size (22 x 13 x 15)
- Amps (0.62)
- Watts (74)
- Volts (120v)
- Warranty (90 days / 2yr / 25yr)
Accessories Included with the Singer C5200 Computerized Sewing Machine
All-purpose foot, Zipper foot, Buttonhole foot, Button sewing foot, Blind Hem foot, Overcasting foot, Invisible Zipper foot, Roller foot, pack of needles, Bobbins: Singer Class 15 (metal), thread spool caps, auxiliary spool pin, spool pin felt, Darning Plate, needle plate screwdriver, seam ripper/lint brush, soft dust cover, extension table.