At Ken's Sewing Center we offer a full service department with over 40 years experience. We service everything we sell, backed up by technicians that are trained by the factory on all the latest sewing machines and sergers on the market today.
For our local customers we offer same day service and free lessons on all new sewing machines and sergers, any model and any price purchases. Customers outside of our local area can call us anytime and we will do our best to offer you the same help over the phone.
For our long distance customers, we accept any repair via FEDEX. Usually we can repair and re-ship within one working week. We offer free estimates on all repairs before any work is done. We eliminate all fears that you will be overcharged or that unnecessary work will be done to your machine. When packing your repair, just put a note inside with you name, address, phone number, and a description of the problem.
In 1971, our company was founded by Ken Clounch. Ken started his business with a handful of parts and 2 sewing machines. In time with hard work and a philosophy of taking care of each customer the business began to grow. In 1995, the second generation in the Clounch family business came on the scene and launched www.KensSewingCenter.com. Since then Ken's Sewing Center has grown into one of the largest companies in the industry offering top brands and great prices. Our philosophy did not change online either. No matter where you are we have a knowledgeable staff to meet your needs and help you with every product you purchase. In 2014, the 3rd generation in the family business began working here and there are no signs we are slowing down anytime soon.
Why Buy from Ken's Sewing Center
- We take care of you after the sale. It is one thing to give you a good price but there is great value in helping you after you get your purchase home. Ken's offers free support for the life you own your product whether in store or online.
- Our Low Price Guarantee. We won't be undersold. Given an opportunity to earn your business we will try to meet or beat that price.
- The best service and repair department. We have 3 full time technicians that receive continuous training to meet your service needs. We are an authorized service center for the brands we sell and offer free estimates on any repair. We have a fuly stocked parts department and are happy to help you find the part you need.
- Friendly and knowledgeable staff. Let our staff help you find the item that is right for you and show you how to use it
- Free Lessons for Life. We offer free lessons for life on any machine you purchase from Ken's. No matter where you are located. Ken's is glad to work one on one or in groups to help you know how to use your machine.
- Fully stocked showroom floor. We have over 100 sewing machines on our sales floor to help you compare before you buy. After you buy should you need help in store or over the phone we are able to offer advice in store or over the phone to better meet your needs. Whether in our sewing showroom or longarm center , Ken's has the best brands at the best prices for your to try out before you buy.