bernette b44 Funlock Overlock Serger
The bernette b44 Funlock Overlock Serger offers numerous practical functions, giving you a straightforward introduction to overlocking. With 15 stitches, the bernette b44 Funlock Overlock Serger provides a compact set of stitches that allows you to do all types of overlock sewing. The bernette b44 Funlock Overlock Serger is easy to thread the looper and needle by following the coloured markings on the bernette Funlock 44. The knife drive is from below, so the stitch widths can easily be adjusted with one hand. The bright LED light also provides good visibility. And the bernette b44 Funlock Overlock Serger is quick, sewing up to 1300 stitches per minute.
Included in the Bernette Serger Presser Foot Kit for B44 B48 Serger Models:
- Ribbon Couching foot – For couching narrow ribbon. With the help of the adjustable guide, ribbons of various widths can be guided precisely into the seam.
- Elasticator foot – The elasicator foot is best suitable for sewing projects with elastic bands. The Fabric can be aligned evenly and exact so the sewing of elastic bands for home furnishings, bathing or sports clothes goes smoothly. The elasicator foot is also optimal to create professional lingerie.
- Blindstitch foot – This foot is a specialist for working with blindhems. In one step the seam is sewn, and the edge is finished. Therefore, the blindstitch foot allows quick and Proper working and is ideal for creation of attractive blindhems on home furnishings and garments.
- Piping Foot – The piping foot is qualified for creating or sewing in braids, or even both actions in one step. That gives main points to home furnishings or garments.
- Beading and Sequin Foot – For creative work with beaded or sequin tapes up to a width of 4 mm. The side groove serves as a guide and for couching cords.
- Gathering foot – With the gathering foot single layers can be gathered evenly and simultaneously sewn on a smooth piece of fabric.
- Instruction Sheet
- Box to store feet
Major Features of the bernette b44 Funlock Overlock Serger
2, 3 and 4-thread overlock stitches
Accessories in the looper cover
Bright LED light
Differential feed infinitely adjustable while sewing
Easy threading due to the colour-coded threading path
Including waste collector
Manual needle threader
Sewing speed up to 1300 stitches/minute
Wide overlock stitches: 3-7 mm
Wide roll hem stitches: 1.5 mm
- Maximum Sewing Speed
- 1,300 stitches per minute.
- Stitch Length Adjustment
- Exterior knob allows for stitch length adjustment while overlocking.
- 3-7 mm Overlock Seam Width
- A wide range of seam widths for utility and decorative overlock stitches.
- 7 Step Presser Foot Pressure
- By simply adjusting the knob the presser foot pressure can be adjusted to accommodate sheer to thick fabrics.
- Differential Feed Adjustment
- Exterior knob allows for differential feed adjustment while overlocking.
- Upper Looper Convertor
- Upper looper convertor included to easily allow 2-thread overlock stitches.
- Built-in Rolled Hem Lever
- Simply move the rolled hem lever to switch easily to a rolled hem stitch and back again—no need to change the stitch plate or presser foot.
- Safety Switch for Looper Cover
- Safety switch for looper cover ensures safety by not allowing machine to stitch when looper cover is not engaged.
Accessories Included with the bernette b44 Overlock Serger
- Standard presser foot
- 1 Pack of needles
- Upper Looper Converter
- Needle Threader
- Cut Off Bin
- Replacement Knife
- Dust Cover
- Accessory Box
Warranty of the bernette b44 Overlock Serger
- 10 years on internal metal cast, 2 years on electronics, 1 year parts and labor
- Ken's Sewing Center provides free technical support for the life you own the machine.
|Minimum Advertised Price||$0.00|