Brother PE770 Embroidery Machine
The Brother PE770 Embroidery Machine is computerized and qualifies for FREE Shipping. With a 5" x 7" hoop the Brother PE770 Embroidery Machine is perfect for those who want to upgrade from a 4" x 4" hoop. We are an Authorized Brother PE770 Embroidery Machine dealer. Ken's Sewing Center provides toll free customer support after the sale for any machine your purchase from us for the life you own it. Buy with confidence from us and save money with our low prices.
Ken's Sewing Center included the following with each PE770 purchase:
- Toll Free Tech Support for the life you own the machine. We are trained to help you with questions and any problems you may have with your machine 6 days a week.
- We do not refer you back to Brother. We help you right when you need it.
- Unlimited support on what accessories to use with your machine and a how to use them.
- Ken's Sewing Center is an authorized Brother dealer and authorized warranty center for help with your Brother product.
- Orders Placed for the PE770 will receive a FREE embroidery starter kit of embroidery thread, stabilizer, embroidery bobbin thread, stabilizer chart and embroidery thread chart.
- CD with 3000 .pes embroidery designs *
Brother PE770 Embroidery Machine features:
- Compatible with the Brother Memory Card Library (excluding Disney Memory Cards)
- Reads both Brother .pes and Tajima .dst formats
- 136 built in embroidery designs
- 6 embroidery alphanumeric fonts
- Patterns can be rotated in 1, 10 or 90 degree increments
- 10 built in frame shapes and 12 border styles
- Save designs for future use
- Maximum embroidery field of 5" x 7"
- Expand to 12" x 5" with optional multi-position embroidery frame
- Embroidery speeds up to 650 spm
- Easily import designs from your USB memory stick
- Backlit LCD touch screen: 1.6" x 3" backlit monochrome
- US Warranty: 25 years on internal metal cast, 5 years on electrical, 1 year on labor
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
Included Accessories with the Brother PE770
One 5"x7" embroidery hoop
• Embroidery arm
• Dust cover
• Accessory bag with seam ripper, needle set, cleaning brush, screwdrivers (2), spool caps (3), scissors, bobbins (3)
• 25 year limited warranty
• Power cord
• English/Spanish operation manual
* Software is needed to view the designs on the 3000 design CD. You can save designs to a USB stick if you want to view up to 20 at a time on your embroidery machine.
No Coupons Accepted in this item.
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||$999.00|