Brother SAFTPKG 5 Foot Embellishment Foot Kit
Only 1 left
The Brother SAFTPKG 5 Foot Embellishment Foot Kit is an overall versatile foot kit for your Brother sewing or embroidery machine. The Brother SAFTPKG 5 Foot Embellishment Foot Kit is compatible with Brother models that use snap on feet and can use the low shank adaptor(included with most models). Call us today to make sure the Brother SAFTPKG 5 Foot Embellishment Foot Kit is compatible with your machine.
This pack includes 5 specialty feet for enhancing your projects:
- Stitch in the Ditch Foot SA191: Designed for quilting and other projects that require stitching over an existing seam, this foot rides smoothly over the seam, helping to ensure your stitching remains more perfectly aligned while you ‘stitch in the ditch’. The long guide and wide opening on this foot allow for more accurate sewing and stitch placement.
- Roller Foot SA190: Great for sewing on vinyl, velvet, suede and leather fabrics. The dual rollers on this 7mm snap-on foot help provide for more accurate and consistent sewing, as the rollers work in tandem with the machine feed dogs to pull the fabric through, for a more consistent fabric surface. The foot has a wide needle opening, allowing for a range of stitch widths.
- Piping Foot SA192: Designed for creating custom piping, for home decorations and other projects. The over-sized channels in this 7mm snap-on foot provide more accurate placement of piping, and the wide needle opening allows for a range of stitch widths.
- Edge Joining Foot SA184: This foot is perfect for precise and easy joining of fabrics (even sheers and difficult fabrics). Hold fabrics in place while leaving a space to allow open decorative stitches such as open weave stitches. Reference marks are on the foot to increase accuracy. The foot can be used to line up and sew edgings such as lace to edges of other fabric. The centered blade enhances ability to follow the edge of the fabric.
- Gathering Foot SA120: This foot can be used for lightly gathering fabric as well as attaching the gathered edge to a flat (ungathered) fabric, at the same time quickly and easily.
|Minimum Advertised Price||$0.00|