Consew CP146RL Portable Walking Foot Straight Stitch and Zig Zag Leather Sewing Machine
Consew CP146RL Portable Walking Foot SS & ZZ All Metal Flatbed Sewing Machine like Sailrite,Thompson & Reliable 110V Product Details
Straight Reverse and Zig Zag stitches Walking Foot - All Metal
The CP146RL zig zag walking foot machine is a remarkably versatile machine. Designed for serious hobbyists, and small businesses, the CP146R does so much, for so little. The CP146RL stitch quality is comparable to an industrial machine, for a fraction of the price plus the added bonus of a zig zag stitch, now that's value! All of the convenience features are standard to make your job easier: reverse lever
- Similar as Sailrite,Reliable,TuffSew and Thompson
- Both zigzag and straight stitch can be operated in reverse with the lever on the right
- The CP146RL zigzag walking foot machine is a remarkably versatile machine. Designed for serious hobbyists, and small businesses, the CP146RL does so much, for so little.
- The CP146RL stitch quality is comparable to an industrial machine, for a fraction of the price plus the added bonus of a zig-zag stitch, now that's value!
- All of the convenience features are standard to make your job easier: reverse lever, oscillating shuttle hook.
- 150 Watt, 1.5 Amp, 110 Volt, 60 Cycle Motor
- High lift walking foot with 1/4" clearance underneath the foot
- Sews Up To 1/4" Compressed Fabric
- 4 stitches per inch maximum stitch length
- Up To 800 Stitches Per Minute
- Toothed Belts And Pulleys
- Cleated positraction belts combine with new geared hand wheel pulley, geared reduction pulley and geared motor pulley to eliminate slipping
- Special heavy duty motor attached up to 150 watts, 1.5 amps, twice as much as home sewing machines
- Top And Bottom Feed
- Spring loaded reverse
- Uses 16 class welt foot
- Fabric Presser Foot Pressure Adjustment
- All-Metal Construction
- Portable Walking Foot Sewing Machine
- Fits regular portable case or cabinets (not included)
- In straight stitch mode, a needle positioning lever allows for movement of the needle left, right, and center
- Uses standard upholstery needles: 135x17, size 22, 20, 18, etc.
- 1 Year Factory Defect WARRANTY !
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONSMaximum sewing speed: 6600rpm
Stitch length: 0-6 mm
Stitch width 5-7 mm
Presser foot lift: By hand 8 mm
Needle size: 135 x 17 #9-#22
Work space: 6.5
Bed size: 14.5" (370 mm)
Hook type: Oscillating shuttle