Consew 206RBL-25 Walking Foot Heavy Duty Single Needle Triple Feed Drop Feed Needle Feed
Consew 206RBL-25 Triple Feed Heavy Duty Single Needle Drop Feed Needle Feed Compound Feed Alternating (Walking) Presser Feet Lockstitch Industrial Sewing Machine Comes With Table, Legs, Servo Motor and LED Lamp
With: Centralized Arm Lubrication, Reservoir-Oiled Hook with Micrometric Control Valve, Large Horizontal Axis Rotary Hook and Bobbin, Adjustable Reverse Feed, Locking Stitch Regulator, Safety Clutch
- For sewing light to heavy-weight materials such as leather, vinyl, upholstery, synthetics, canvas and various coated and laminated products.
- Designed for stitching such products as auto, boat and furniture upholstery, tarpaulins, covers, sails, tents, camping trailer covers, awnings, umbrellas, tops, bags, luggage, handbags, travelware accessories, sports and camping equipment, wearing apparel, outdoor clothing, canvas shoes, slippers, orthopedic appliances etc.
- Extra long stitch - 21/2 S.P.I. (10mm)
- Large Bobbin. Bobbin can be changed without removing object being sewn
- Thread release finger (for heavy thread)
- High presser foot lift - 9/16" (14mm)
- Centralized arm lubrication. Reservoir-oiled hook with micrometric control valve
- All gear driven hook mechanism. Large horizontal axis hook
- Safety clutch with push-button re-engagement
- Adjustable reverse stitching can be same length as forward stitch
- Simple adjustment permits raising and lowering of the center foot which allows for sewing different thicknesses of material and thus assures positive stitching
- Walking feet, needles and other attachments interchangeable with Consew models 226R-2, 255RB-2
- Needle plate, foot and feed dog can be changed for special operations
- Standard attachments easily installed
- Compound feed, walking foot mechanism insures even feeding of material
- Locking stitch regulator prevents changes in stitch length from vibration
- Number of Needles: 1 (Single)
- Feeding Mechanism: Walking Foot
- Standard or Full Function: Standard Functions
- Stitch Length: 2-1/2 s.p.i. (10mm)
- Workspace: Long Arm
- Speed, Max (S.P.M.): 1800
- Clearance Under Presser Foot: 9/16" (14mm)
- Needle: 135 x 17
- Work Space: 25" (635mm)
- Stitch Type: 301
- Hook: 18033
THE ADVANTAGES OF A SERVO MOTOR:
- They use up to 90% less power than clutch motors
- They are 1/3 lighter than clutch motors
- With a flick of the switch you can reverse motor rotation
- No parts to wear out or adjust.
- No matter how hard you press the foot pedal configured speed remains the same
Because of Servo motor speed control, most users find the machine is easier to use. Both beginning and seasoned sewers find this feature helpful when stitching projects that don't demand high-speed stitching.
This machine is equiped with a SERVO motor operating on standard 110 Volts power
1 Year Warranty
This is a special order item. Ken's is happy to assemble this item sew it off for you.
You have your choice when ordering of us bringing it in, assembling it, sewing it off and then shipping to you. You will be ready to sew when delivered with our Premium Sevice. Please allow 1 week for this process before shipping to you. Or you can have it shipped to you and you assemble and test your self.
Disclaimer: Due to the weight and shipping methods used for industrial machines they may experience marring and scratches during shipping. This will not affect the operation of the machine.