Dritz Machine Seam Gauge & Adhesive Guide
Out of stock
Sew straight lines every time with the Dritz Quilting Machine Seam Gauge & Adhesive Guide. This package contains a plastic seam gauge and adhesive guide. The adhesive guide is sure to come handy, no matter what your allowance is and the seam gauge is repositionable with no sticky residue. Easy to use and compact, this tool is ideal for professional and amateur sewers alike.
- Handy seam gauge tool and adhesive guide
- Ideal for beginners for creating straight lines
- Work fast and accurately
- Adhesive backing helps it stay in place
- No more strained eyes
- Package includes (1) seam gauge and (1) 1/8-inch adhesive guide
1. Place gauge under presser foot.
2. Lower needle into hole for desired seam width.
3. Lower presser foot to hold gauge securely in place.
4. Remove seam guide backing.4. Align guide along edge of gauge; press into place.
5. Raise presser foot and needle to remove gauge, leaving guide to evenly align fabric edges when stitching seams; if necessary, cut a notch from left edge of guide to allow for free movement of feed dogs.
Re-positionable. No Sticky Residue.