Dritz Needle Storage Tubes Assorted
Out of stock
Dritz needle storage tubes with labels are a handy accessory for identifying and storing hand needles for sewing and quilting; magnetized tube easily dispenses needles for use.
- Internal magnet brings needles to top; holds and fans them out for easy selection
- One 2 count package of needles will fit in a single tube
- Contains 3 tubes with brightly colored caps
- Includes 33 clear labels for all types and sizes of needles
- Suitable for storing needles up to 2-1/4 inches (5.7 cm) in length
- Great for organizing hand sewing needles and sewing machine needles
- Note: this package contains tubes & labels only; needles are sold separately
1. Remove cap from tube. Insert needles into tube with points facing down; replace cap on tube. Note: Do not overfill tube.
2. Select the needle identification label that matches the type of needles in tube. Place securely on side of tube.
3. To select and remove a needle, remove cap and turn tube upside down to fan out needles.
4. Turn tube over and select needle. Push needles back into tube and replace cap for storage.