Janome 4120QDC Quilter Decor Computer Sewing Machine Refurbished
Now offering 0% Financing.
Now offering 0% Financing. Contact us for more details!
The Janome 4120QDC Sewing Machine has all of the cutting edge features that Janome offers on their intermediate machines. The 120 built-in stitches and superior editing features are a few of the reasons to order the Janome 4120QDC Sewing Machine today. Call our knowledgeable customer service with any Janome 4120QDC Sewing Machine questions at 877-536-7739.
This machine is refurbished.
Included in this offer is a special bonus foot kit:
- Janome Walking Foot with Quilt Guide (A $49.90 Value)
- Janome Open Toe Darning Foot (A $29.99 Value)
- Janome F2 Open Toe Foot (A $17.99 Value)
- Janome 1/4" Foot (A $17.99 Value)
- Janome Seam Guide (A $1.65 Value)
- Extension Table (A 39.99 value)
- Total Retail Value of Kit is $157.52
Janome 4120QDC Sewing Machine features:
- 120 built-in stitches, including Alphabet
- 7 one-step buttonholes
- Manual thread tension control
- Built-in one-hand needle threader
- Snap-on presser feet
- Memorized needle up/down with down as default setting
- 7-piece feed dog
- Drop feed
- Built in thread cutter Locking stitch button
- Speed control slider
- Twin needle guard
- Easy reverse button
- Start-stop button
- Stitch pattern memory capability
- Auto declutch bobbin winder
- Extra high presser foot lift
- LCD screen with enhanced informational display and touchpad for easy navigation
- Foot pressure adjustment
- Horizontal full rotary hook bobbin system
- Maximum Stitch Width: 7mm
- Maximum Stitch Length: 5mm
- Hard cover and instructional DVD included
Janome 4120QDC Sewing Machine Standard Accessories:
- SAutomatic Buttonhole Foot
- Zig-Zag Foot
- Satin Stitch Foot
- Overedge foot
- Satin Stitch foot
- Blind hem foot
- 1/4" Foot
- Open Toe foot
- Spool cap large
- Spool cal small
- Additional spool pin
- Lint brush
- Seam ripper
- Instruction book
- Foot Control
- Power Cord
- Hard Cover
- Quilters Extension Table
Dimensions: W 15" x H 8.4" x D 6.9"
Weight: 15 lbs
Work space: W 6.8" x H 4.5"
This machine has been factory refurbished.
What is Refurbished?
Most major retail superstores offer a 30 day money back guarantee on their products and consumers simply take the item back for any reason or for no real reason at all. Most returned items are just open box units with nothing truly wrong with them. Some are genuine problem units, those units are scraped for parts or thrown away. Problem or broken units are too expensive to fix because any refurbished product must be sold at a discount, therefore it does not pay to fix those units. All returned open box units are thoroughly inspected and repackaged. Since it is illegal to sell any open box product as new, all open box units must be sold as refurbished. The manufacturer's loss is your gain.
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||$0.00|