Janome 900CPX CoverPro Serger FS
Refurbished Machine with a limited six (6)- month warranty
The Janome CoverPro 900CPX Serger is a dedicated cover hem stitch machine. This machine doesn't have any other serge, overlock, or rolled hem stitches, and does not cut the material. The Janome CoverPro Serger is for sewing on a fold to hem or further into the fabric for décorative cover hem stitching. With a wide double straight top stitch and bottom cover hem serg stitch, the Janome CoverPro 900CPX Serger is our most economical CoverPro serger. Its innovative design is based on the marriage of an industrial style cover hem serger and a convenient home Sewing machine. The resulting union has produced a high speed, long arm, heavy duty cover hem machine that looks and operates like a sewing machine. It’s the perfect companion machine for home dec, quilting and garment making.
This Janome CoverPro 900CPX Serger is factory serviced.
Janome CoverPro 900CPX Serger Features:
- Largest work space on the market (4" x 5.5")
- Free arm configuration (Brother, Singer, Juki and Bernina do not have)
- Wide double cover hem (6mm) Wide 2 needle cover hem (6mm)and a Chain stitch
- Vertical needle drop
- Presser foot lifter positioned behind needle: operate with either hand
- Variable stitch length: 1-5mm
- 1,000 stitches per minute
- Variable differential feed ratio: 0.5 - 2.25 times
- Stitch length and differential feed dials located on belt cover for easy handling
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||$599.00|