Janome Artistic Digitizer Jr Embroidery Machine Software
Let the Janome Digitizer Jr Embroidery Machine Software introduce you to digitizing. With the Janome Digitizer Jr Embroidery Machine Software you have the freedom to express yourself in stitches, monograms, and more. The Janome Digitizer Jr Embroidery Machine Software has an auto digitizing system that allows you to take a .bmp or.jpeg design and make it a sewable design. A great tool for any project, Janome Digitizer Jr Embroidery Machine Software allows you to take the designs that you make, or downloaded designs and lay them out in a multi design template which allows you to sew a design as large as 118 inches by 118 inches.
- Powerful, easty to use interface with large icons.
- Multi-hoop layout with Easy Layout.
- Automatic adjustment for different fabrics.
- Create lettering.
- Create monogram designs.
- Embroidery lettering editing.
- Eleven built in fonts.
- Satin and weave fills.
- Single and triple line stitches.
- Realistic view of designs with Visualizer.
- Split design capability for MA and Giga Hoops.
- Machine connectivity via USB cable.
- This program is also fully upgradable,if you decide later that you would like to have even more capabilities.
Artistic Digitizer Jr. System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 7, 8 or 10 with the latest Service Packs
- MacOS: High Sierra Version 10.12.2 or later
- CPU: 2.0 GHz Intel or AMD Processor
- RAM: 4 GB of RAM
- Hard Disk: 1.5 GB of free uncompressed space
- Graphics Card: 3D DirectX 9c accelerator with at least 1 GB RAM, 32 bit color (Windows only)
- Monitor Resolution: 1366 x 768
- Internet Connection: Required
|Minimum Advertised Price||$0.00|