Janome C30 Computerized Sewing Machine
Bonus Kit from Ken's Included
The Janome C30 computerized sewing machine has 30 built-in stitches, including one-step buttonhole, making it the perfect tool for you to express your creative skills. The Janome C30 computerized sewing machine has a jam-proof top drop-in bobbin and easy to read LCD display, you'll be sewing like a professional in no time. By the screen, you'll find great convenience buttons for easy sewing including a locking stitch button, easy reverse button, and needle up/down button. The Janome C30 computerized sewing machine weighs just 11 pounds, making it easily portable.
Major Features of the Janome C30 Computerized Sewing Machine
- 30 Built In stitches
- Needle Up Down Feature
- Large LED display
- Needle Threader
- Adjustable thread tension
- Bright sewing light
- Reverse sewing
- Measures 15 x 6.4 x 11 inches
- Drop feed: Lowering the feed dogs will drop them below the needle plate. When you sew, the feed dogs will not be used. This technique is used for free motion sewing. The feed dogs will no longer pull the fabric in precise increments. When using free motion, you control the speed and the fabric direction.
- 4-piece feed dog system allows for smooth fabric feed, no matter your fabric type
- Auto declutch bobbin winder: You’ll never have to worry about over winding bobbins with this auto declutch bobbin winder that will stop automatically when it is full.
- Extra high presser foot lift is ideal when stitching over denim seams and other bulky fabrics
- Aluminum Interior Frame for durability
- Maximum Sewing Speed - 820 SPM
- Maximum Stitch Width - 7mm; Maximum Stitch Lenth - 5mm
- 25-Year Limited Warranty
- Included Standard Accessories: General Purpose Foot, Zipper Foot, Satin Stitch Foot, Automatic Buttonhole Foot, Spool Holders (large and small), Extra Spool Pin, Bobbins (class 15), Assorted Needle Set, Seam Ripper (Buttonhole Opener), Lint Brush, Screwdriver Key, Instruction Book, Foot Control, Power Cable