Janome MB-4s Commercial Embroidery Machine Refurbished
Save big on the Janome MB-4S Commercial Embroidery Machine, the first home use four needle embroidery machine. Ordering your new Janome MB-4S Commercial Embroidery Machine from Ken's is easy and our customer service department is always ready to answer your questions. With the Janome MB-4S Commercial Embroidery Machines four needle system you can set up your embroidery then, move on to other projects while it embroiders. This Janome MB-4S Commercial Embroidery Machine is brand new and ready to ship. This machine is refurbished.
ALL units sold by Ken's Sewing Center Include:
Free Toll Free Customer Service For the Life that you own the product. We offer technician, accessory support, operational support and anything else you need!
Ken's technicians have inspected and tested these machines to make sure it operates as intended for you.
Refurbished Machine with a limited six (6)- month warranty.
All original accessories are included.
Janome MB-4S Embroidery Machine Features:
- 10 fonts for monogramming.
- Large 5.7" Remote Computer Screen
- Extra Large Bobbin - 1.4 times larger than a regular bobbin
- 4 White LED lamps over needle area
- Stitch counter.
- 50 built in designs.
- Auto thread cutter.
- USB port on MB-4S.
- Zoom in and out.
- Great task lighting.
- USB port (Host)on RCS.
- Ball bearing precision.
- Embroidery area tracing.
- USB memory key compatible.
- Multi language selection.
- Stitch out time indicator.
- Compatible with Janome software.
- Embroidery speed up to 800 spm.
- 2 and 3 letter monogramming.
- Expanded built In memory.
- Manual thread tension control.
- Built to work with most embroidery formats.
- Flip vertically and horizontally.
- One RCS can power multiple machines.
- Upper thread and presser foot sensors.
- 3 MB-4S hoops (included) snap in and out easily.
- Drag and drop editing for easy placement.
- Embroidery design resizable 80% - 120% by 1%.
- Dedicated Bobbin Winding Motor, winds while you sew.
- Fully compatible with industry-standard Tajima hoops.
- MY SET screen controls for Contrast, IN/CM, Designation.
- Automatically cuts jump threads, even between letters.
- Rotate in 1 and 90 degree increments(Clockwise /Counter Clockwise).
- The RCS has total set up and editing control with up to 65,536 colors.
- Subcontrol device, allows you to use the MB-4 without the controller.
- MB-4S includes 3MB, storing up to 1,500,000 stitches or up to 100 designs.
- USB slave port allows you to connect directly to your PC with Digitizer MBX software.(sold separately)
- Reads .dst, .jef. .jef+
- M1: 9.46" x 7.88" (240mm x 200mm)
- M2: 5" x 4.3" (126mm x 110mm)
- M3: 50mm x 50mm
- Needle (DB x K5Q1-NY).
- Needle Threader.
- Felt Ring (large).
- Felt Ring (small).
- Hoop M1 (240 x 200).
- Hoop M2 (126 x 110).
- Hoop M3 (50 x 50).
- Hoop Supporter.
- Spool Caps.
- Spool Net.
- Spool Pin.
- Spool Rest.
- Spool Stand.
- Lint Brush
- Thread Guide Bar
- Thread Guide Pole
- Seam Ripper
- Offset Screwdriver
- Screwdriver (large)
- Screwdriver (small)
- Accessory Box
- Power Supply Cable
- Instruction Book
- Instructional CD-ROM
|Minimum Advertised Price||$0.00|