Janome MC15000 V2 Sewing Embroidery Machine
Available in-store only. Call 1-877-536-7739 for price and to order.
The Janome MC15000 V2 Embroidery Machine is the first home machine to connect wirelessly and it has the largest touchscreen Janomes ever made. Loaded with all the newest and best features, the Janome MC15000 V2 Embroidery Machine is sure to be your go to for all your embroidery projects. Call our knowledgeable customer service representatives today with your Janome MC15000 V2 Embroidery Machine questions.
Have a machine you want to trade in? Call us today at 1.877.536.7739 to see what we can do for you on a trade. Your trade may be worth more than you think.
Janome MC15000 V2 Embroidery Machine features:
- 510 Built-in stitches
- 480 Built-in embroidery designs
- 13 One-step buttonholes
- Automatic thread tension
- Automatic built-in needle threader
- AcuGuide automatic cloth guide
- Snap-on presser feet
- Memorized needle up/down
- Automatic presser foot lift
- One-step needle plate conversion
- AcuFeed Flex Layered Fabric Feeding System
- 7 piece feed dog
- Stitch Composer stitch creation program
- Free arm
- Drop feed
- Variable Zig Zag for Free Motion Quilting with width adjustment for satin stitch
- Start/stop button
- Speed control slider
- Locking stitch button
- Automatic thread cutter with memory function
- Twin needle guard
- Easy reverse button
- Memory capability: up to 4MB of storage
- Adjustable knee lift
- Independent bobbin winding motor
- Extra high presser foot lift
- LCD Full color touchscreen 7.7” x 4.7”
- Foot pressure adjustment
- Foot height adjustment
- Maximum stitch width: 9mm
- Maximum stitch length: 5mm
- Sewing application support with on-screen help
- Full intensity lighting system with 10 white LED lamps in 5 locations
- 15” Embossed stainless steel bed
- Retractable High Light and AcuView Magnifier in three different magnifications
- Available iPad apps including AcuDesign, AcuMonitor and AcuEdit
- Real time PC connection with Horizon Link Suite for combing and editing embroidery designs.
- Top loading full rotary hook bobbin
- 11 Fonts with European characters
- 2 and 3 Letter monogramming function
- Maximum embroidery size: 9.1” x 11.8” (230mm x 300mm)
- Design transfer options: Wireless, USB, Direct PC connection via Horizon Link Suite
- Linear Motion Embroidery System / Embroidery sewing speed: 400 – 1,000 spm
- Embroidery format: .JEF, .JEF+, .JPX
- Editing functions: Resize, Combine, Duplicate, Rotate, Flip, Arc, Group, Drag & Drop, Zoom, Trace, User Color Choice
- Programmable jump thread trimming
- Adjustable speed while embroidering / Flexible stitch travelling by units of 1, 10, and 100
- Automatic enabling cutwork
- AcuFil quilting system in Horizon Link Suite
- Auto return post thread break
- Adjustable hoop positioning
- Semi Hard Cover included
- DVD included
Available Hoops: (NOT INCLUDED) GR: 9.1” x 11.8” , SQ23: 9.1” x 9.1” , SQ14: 5.5” x 5.5”
Free Arm FA10: 3.9” x 1.6”
- This is the first Memory Craft that can use the wireless Internet connection in your home to communicate with your IPad® via two included apps, as well as directly to your laptop or PC. Now you can leave your sewing room without leaving your machine. The first app is AcuMonitor™. It allows you to watch the progress of the embroidery stitchout remotely. The second app is AcuEdit™, which allows you to use your iPad® to design embroidery layouts while relaxing on the couch. Horizon Memory Craft 15000 owners can access all 480 built-in designs once the iPad® has been connected to the machine.
- It's not just the largest touch screen on a Memory Craft. It's the largest touch screen on any home sewing and embroidery machine. Capable of displaying tens of thousands of colors, it's brilliant, crisp and easy on your eyes.
- The new bigger touch screen makes navigation more intuitive than ever. And you have lots more room to work on your embroidery layouts. It's like having your favorite tablet computer built right into your sewing machine.
- You're going to love embroidery on this machine. It comes loaded with hundreds of built-in designs - many of them created just for this machine by leading designers. So many different styles. All ready to be stitched out with unmatched precision.
- Whether you do embroidery for quilting, home décor, or garments, the Horizon Memory Craft 15000 will help you complete projects like never before. Not just bigger or more complex, but truly a step up to the next level of creativity.
- It has a much faster internal processor. Not just 10% or 20% faster than its predecessor. But 100% faster than our fastest Memory Craft to date. That really saves time when importing and opening those big design files.
- Janome is known throughout the industry for ease-of-use. We know you want frustration-free sewing, quilting and embroidery, so we make sure navigation is the most intuitive, that changing from one process to another is fast and simple (like a one-step needle plate conversion), and time-saving features, like a new automatic needle threader are instantly useful.
- Could you use a little more quilting room? The new MC15000 has the largest workspace on any Memory Craft with a 17.25" bed and 11" to the right of the needle. Do traditional and free motion quilting without worrying about how you're going to get your quilt through the machine. No matter how big your creative ideas are, you're going to have the room to stitch them out. But with a total width of just 24", including the embroidery unit, the MC15000 doesn't take up a lot of room on your sewing table.
- The stitching is incredibly precise, and this machine has the quiet power for hours of effortless free motion quilting. Set the speed for your comfort level. Choose your stitch and press the Start/Stop button. You have everything you need to lose yourself in smoothly drawn patterns and swirls.
- Free motion quilting is an exciting creative form many quilters love. Because the MC15000 gives you a feeling of easy control, it's the ideal machine for this technique. You can select a sewing speed as slow as 60 spm all the way up to 1060 spm. No matter the speed you choose, the stitch mechanism on the MC15000 is so precise and smooth. And with the exclusive Variable Zigzag function, a quilter can begin with a straight stitch and gradually widen to a zigzag (and back again), all while the machine is sewing. The width of the zigzag is controlled by the knee lifter.
- When you sit down at the Horizon Memory Craft 15000, the first thing you notice is how big and bright the touchscreen is. With a full 800 x 480 pixel resolution and the capability of displaying more than 16,000,000 colors, it's like working with your favorite tablet computer. The screen is responsive to your lightest touch. Everything is where you expect it to be, making your creative process effortless and fun.
- The MC15000 comes with dozens and dozens of designs that are especially formatted to fit in a quilt square (the shape of 3 of the embroidery hoops). From traditional favorites to modern motifs, you'll find just what you'll need for your project. And the hundreds of other designs include border designs, lettering, and other "parts" for putting together completely unique layouts.
- The AcuFeed Flex™ fabric feeding system lets you quilt through multiple, thick layers with perfect precision. It utilizes two widths of sewing feet. And you can easily detach it from your machine when you're not using it.
- The Dual Feed Twin Type feet take full advantage of the MC15000's 9mm stitch width. Using both of the upper feed dogs in conjunction with the lower feed dogs, they give you extra feeding traction.
- The Dual Feed Single Type feet give you precise feeding while allowing you to get in close for things like attaching piping or installing zippers.
See this amazing new machine in person. Receive a free iPad® with the purchase of your MC15000* Find out about the 48-month free financing *