Janome Memory Craft 9700 Sewing and Embroidery Machine Preowned
This is a preowned machine that Ken's Techs have just serviced. It sews and embroiders great and is in good condition. We include a 3 month warranty for piece of mind for your purchase. Ken's Sewing Center In Muscle Shoals, AL is an authorized Janome dealer since 1971.
The Memory Craft Janome 9700 brings together all your favorite sewing and embroidery features in one hard-working sewing machine, combining the power and precision of a superior stitch mechanism with the sophistication of computerized Touch Screen control. From embellishment with decorative stitches and delicate heirloom work (there are 98 decorative and utility stitches to choose from!), to creative quilting and clothing construction, your sewing projects will go smoother and look better. And you'll love it as a quilting machine.
Janome Memory Craft 9700 Embroidery Machines never require a separate embroidery attachment. Many competitors' machines have attachments that take up to half a dozen steps just to convert to embroidery. The MC9700 has just two steps: Simply touch the Embroidery mode key, attach the correct presser foot, and you're ready to enter the world of Professional-Style Embroidery. Our patented telescopic carriage arm allows the hoop to move forward, backwards and side-to-side with tremendous flexibility.
Creating unique embroidery designs is so simple. Just touch, drag and drop. If you can point, you can use even our most advanced on-screen editing functions. Bring in your designs from a variety of sources: PC Design Cards, ATA PC Cards, or select from 90 built-in designs.
Edit, combine and add lettering right on screen. The large, bright Touch Screen has the same user-friendly navigation as our top-of-the-line Memory Craft with easy menus and instructions. You can even select which brand of embroidery thread you use. The Janome 9500 can specify color numbers for Janome, Robison-Anton, Madeira or Mettler threads.
Switch to ordinary sewing mode on the Janome Memory Craft 9700 and you're ready to add unique embellishment with a huge selection of decorative stitches. Elongate and combine stitches, or set up a stitch for flawless twin-needle work. You can even save your favorite stitch combinations in the built in memory banks.
Memory Craft 9700 Features:
- Color screen
- My set screen controls for contrast, in/cm designation, and other customization
- Multi-language selection
- Built-in memory
- Upper thread, bobbin thread, and presser foot sensors
- Automatic thread tension control
- Automatic drop feed mechanism
- Easy access accessory compartment in top lid
- One-piece sewing light
- Automatic needle threader
- Regular sewing speed; 820 SPM with variable speed control
- 98 utility and decorative stitches
- Twin needle guard
- 7 buttonholes
- Instant switch-over to/from embroidery to/from regular sewing
- PC-Link VIA ATA card optional
- Maximum embroidery size: 5.5in x 7.9in (140mm x 200mm)
- Embroidery speed: 400-650 SPM
- Built-in designs: 90 (10 large, 60 standard, 20 combination)
- Monogramming fonts: 3 fonts plus two and three letter monogramming
- Change colors to favorite thread (Janome, Madeira, Robison-Anton, Mettler)
- Embroidery area tracing
- Easy drag and drop for editing placement
- Resize to 90%, 100%, 110%, 120%
- Rotate in 45 degree increments
- Flip vertically or horizontally
- Time indicator
- Stitch counter
- Zoom in and out
- Standard hoops: large 5.5in x 7.9in (140mm x 200mm), standard 5in x 4.3in (126mm x 110mm)
Standard Accessories with this offer. Note this varies from a brand new machine:
- Embroidery Hoop (A) 5" x 4.3"
- Embroidery Hoop (B) 5.5" x 7.9"
- Foot Control
- Automatic Buttonhole Foot R
- Satin Stitch Foot F
- Embroidery Foot P
- Zig-zag Foot A
- Blind Hem Foot G
- Overedge Foot C
- Zipper Foot E
- Overcasting Foot M
- Button Sewing Foot T
- Set of Needles
- Spool Holder
- Quilting Bar
- Copy of Instruction Book
Toll free customer support from us after the sale