Schmetz Scissors by Kretzer 8 Inch Heavy Duty Tailor's Shear 74520
Schmetz Scissors by Kretzer / Inch Heavy Duty Tailor's Shear 74520
Schmetz Scissors by Kretzer / Inch Heavy Duty Tailor's Shear 74520 is the last scissor you will ever have to buy. To do heavy jobs you need the toughest scissor and this scissor is the heaviest in the line and is made for commercial applictions like hours a day of cutting denim quilting, large bolts of fabrics and more. This scissor is a must to use in the tool shed, farm, upholstery shop, quilting room, sail boat repair and more. TheSchmetz Scissors by Kretzer / Inch Heavy Duty Tailor's Shear 74520 is a great scissor to have in your tool shop as it is great for cutting leather, upholstery, carpet, canvas, sails, and more. Features sharp blades for long and precise cuts for all fabrics all the way to the tip. You will enjoy just how comfortable this scissor feels in your hand. The materials and workmanship on this scissor are so thick and heavy you will never need to buy another pair, unless you need one for your sewing friends.
Major features of the Schmetz Scissors by Kretzer / Inch Heavy Duty Tailor's Shear 74520
- 8 Inch size perfect for most applications like quilting, sewing, drapery and upholstery
- Made out of ice tempered stainless steel. Ice tempering is a process that hardens the metal
- Dura Steel coating is resistant to moisture
- Features solid cut sharp blades for long and precise cuts for all fabrics all the way to the tip
- Nylon handles are comfortable and can be used by both right-handed or left-handed users.
- Bent handles offer the user comfortable hand position while working on flat surface.
- Perfect Grip handles have a textures feel so they will not slip out of your hand.
- Tension screw on the blade
- Can be resharpened over and over
- Made in Germany