Singer 4452 Heavy Duty Sewing Machine
Bonus Kit Included
The Singer 4452 Heavy Duty Sewing Machine is built on a heavy duty metal frame and has a powerful motor. The Singer 4452 Heavy Duty Sewing Machine The Heavy Duty 4452 sewing machine is designed with your heavy duty projects in mind, from denim to canvas. Thanks to the machine’s powerful motor, you have extra high sewing speed to save you time. With adjustable presser foot pressure, you can also sew very lightweight sheers, and the stainless steel bedplate allows fabrics to glide over the machine with ease. Create original costumes, sew personalized fashions or transform your home with new decorator pillows and curtains. Among the 32 stitches is a one-step buttonhole, giving you consistent results every time for projects you’ll be proud to say you made yourself. The Top Drop-in Bobbin is not only easy to thread, it’s easy to see so you won’t run out of bobbin thread in the middle of a seam. Thanks to the SINGER Sewing Assistant App, help is available anytime you are, to help you learn how to set up to sew various fabrics and techniques.
Included Accessories with the Singer 4452 Heavy Duty Sewing Machine
General Purpose Foot, Zipper Foot, Buttonhole Foot, Button Sewing Foot, Edge/Quilting Guide, Pack of Needles, Bobbins, Spool Caps, Auxiliary Spool Pin, Spool Pin Felt, Screwdriver, Seam Ripper/Lint Brush and Soft Dust Cover
Bonus Accessories: Even Feed/Walking Foot, Non-Stick Foot, Clearance Plate, Heavy Duty Needles
Major Features of the Singer 4452 Heavy Duty Sewing Machine
- 32 Built In Stitches
- Choose from a variety of stitches for basic sewing, decorative sewing, and more
- Built In Needle Threader
- Effortlessly threads the eye of the needle eliminating eye strain and saving you time.
- One Step Buttonhole
- Buttonholes are sewn in one easy step. Just place the button in the buttonhole foot and the machine sews a buttonhole perfectly sized for that button, delivering consistent results every time.
- Sews 1100 stitches per minute
- Professional speed for faster results.
- Stainless Steel Bed Plate
- The surface of the machine's arm is made of stainless steel, providing a smooth surface that allows your fabrics to glide smoothly as you sew.
- Top Drop in Bobbin
- Easy to thread and easy to see! The tranparent bobbin and cover allow you to monitor your thread supply so you don't run out of thread in the middle of a seam.
- Adjustable Stitch Length
- Customize the appearance of a stitch by increasing or decreasing the distance between stitches. Use this function for various stitch techniques like applique, basting and more.
- Adjustable Stitch Width
- The size of the stitch from left to right is adjustable up to 6mm, to make the stitch sew narrower or wider as desired.
- Adjustable Presser Foot Pressure
- When sewing very lightweight or heavyweight fabrics, it may at times be necessary to decrease or increase the presser foot pressure to help the machine feed the fabric through the machine.
- LED Lighting
- Long lasting LED lighting provides bright illumination and stays cool to the touch
- High Performance Motor
- The machine has a motor that is 60% stronger than a standard sewing machine motor, allowing you to sew at higher speeds up to 1100 stitches per minute.
- Extra High Presser Foot Lifter
- Presser foot has an extra high position available to accommodate thick fabrics
- Slide off the Removable Storage Compartment for access to the free arm, making it easy to sew trouser hems, sleeve cuffs and other smaller or tubular projects
- Snap on Presser Feet
- Presser feet can be easily removed and attached when needed for various sewing techniques
- Variable Needle Postitions
- Adjust position of needle as desired for various sewing techniques like topstitching, edgestitching, zipper application, piping insertion and more
- Reverse Sewing
- Sew stitches in reverse, usually done to secure a seam at the beginning and end to prevent unraveling.
- Drop Feed
- Feed teeth can be lowered for button sewing or free-motion sewing - a must-have for quilters! Simply slide the Drop Feed Lever to lower the feed teeth. Slide it back and turn the handwheel one full turn to raise the feed teeth again.
SINGER LIMITED 25-YEAR WARRANTY SEWING MACHINE HEAD
The sewing machine head and any of its parts other than those covered by either of the separate warranties below or those subject to normal wear and tear are warranted to be free from manufacturing defects for a period of 25 years from the date of purchase. If any manufacturing defect appears in the sewing machine head or in its parts other than those parts covered below or those subject to normal wear and tear within 25 years of purchase, we will provide free replacement parts, but at your cost for labor. However, for one 90 days from date of purchase, we will repair any manufacturing defect in your sewing machine without charge to you for parts or labor.
LIMITED 2-YEAR WARRANTY MOTORS, LIGHT ASSEMBLY, WIRING, SWITCHES, SPEED CONTROL AND ELECTRONIC COMPONENTS The electric parts of the sewing machine are warranted to be free from manufacturing defects for a period of two (2) years from the date of purchase. If any manufacturing defect appears in these parts within five years of purchase, we will provide free replacement parts, but at your cost for labor. However, for 90 days from date of purchase, we will repair any manufacturing defect in your sewing machine without charge to your for parts or labor.
LIMITED 90 DAY WARRANTY ADJUSTMENTS, BELTS, RINGS, BULBS, ATTACHMENTS Within 90 days of purchase, we will provide required adjustments, and replace defective belts, light bulbs, or attachments at no charge. We will repair any manufacturing defect, which appears in your sewing machine within 90 days from date of purchase without charge to you for parts or labor.