Sure Cuts A Lot Software for Digital Cutters
Sure Cuts A Lot Software for Digital Cutters is a great program at an affodable price. Order the Sure Cuts A Lot Software for Digital Cutters from us today and your serial number will be emailed to you along with a link to download this program No more waiting on it to arrive.
"Sure Cuts A Lot" is an extremely easy program to allow you to cut virtually any shape with your electronic cutting machines. With the combination of using your fonts, importing custom artwork and drawing your own shapes, the possibilities are endless!
Features of Sure Cuts A Lot Software for Digital Cutters
- New simplified interface
- New tools, including freehand, brush, erase, knife, & more
- Stencil tool to easily create stencil bridges
- Type on arch
- Various effects, including 3D Rotate, Bulge, Wave, Wrapper & more
- Additional fill & stroke options
- Multi-line text & text justify options
- Snap to objects
- Rotated duplicate
- and more!
Sure Cuts A Lot 4 supports a variety of electronic cutting machines:
- Black Cat Cougar/Lynx™
- BossKut Gazelle™
- Brother ScanNCut™ (export as FCM compatible files only) *
- Craftwell eCraft™
- Cricut Explore™ (export as SVG to upload into Design Space only) *
- Pazzles Inspiration/Pro/Vue™
- Silhouette SD/CAMEO/Portrait™
- Silver Bullet™
- USCutter Copam/LaserPoint/MH/PCUT/SC/TC/TITAN™
- Vinyl Express™
- and more!
- Works with your installed TrueType and OpenType fonts [screenshot]
- Works with thousands of free TrueType Fonts including Dingbat/Wingding Fonts
- Import various file formats, including SVG, PDF, EPS, AI, WPC (PRO Version can also import PLT, DXF)
- Drawing tools to draw and edit shapes
- Weld overlapping letters and shapes together
- Select styles, including Shadow and Blackout, to change the look of your letters and shapes with just a few clicks.
- Auto tracing feature to automatically convert images (including jpg, bmp, gif, png) for cutting
- Create rhinestone templates & Lattice shapes
- Print & Cut
- Includes over 200 built in shapes, with many more available through the eshape store.
- WYSIWYG Interface - What you see is what you cut
- Availble for Windows and Macintosh OSX
- Save your design layouts, so you can save and share your designs
- Free technical support and access to our professionally made video training series.
- And much more!
Pentium processor-based PC or compatible computer (Windows)
Windows XP/Vista/7/8 (Windows)
Intel based Macintosh (Mac)
Macintosh OSX 10.6 - 10.10 (Mac)
512 MB of RAM or more
At least 50 MB of available hard disk space
USB Port 1.1 or 2.x
|Minimum Advertised Price||$0.00|