Quilters Cruise Control Stitch Regulator
Get the Quilters Cruise Control Stitch Regulator today and save with our low prices and free shipping. Ken's is proud to offer a no interest, no fee, 3-month Layaway Program on the Quilters Cruise Control Stitch Regulator. Using optical encoders mounted to your quilting frame, the Quilters Cruise Control Stitch Regulator actively changes the speed of the sewing machine as you move it to help maintain uniform stitch length throughout the quilting project. When you order the Quilters Cruise Control Stitch Regulator please specify the brand and model of machine you own and the brand and model of the frame you own. Color of control will vary.
- Frame specific harware for mounting.
- Quilter’s Cruise Control Box (5.3"L X 2.6"W X 2" Tall).
- Speed Sensor Optical Encoders (mount to the machine carriages of frame).
- How To Instructional booklet with Machine/Frame specific installation instructions.
Quilters Cruise Control Stitch Regulator features:
- Can be used with many short arm quilting frames.
- Plugs directly into your sewing machine's foot pedal port.
- Will virtually eliminate needle and thread breakage.
Quilters Cruise Control Stitch Regulator works with the following machines:
- Juki TL98E
- Juki TL98Q
- Brother 1300/1500
- Janome 1600 Series
- Husqvarna Viking Mega Quilter
- Babylock Quilter’s Choice Professional
- Most newer Bernina (3 digit series 100 to 200)
- The Pfaff Grand Quilter
- Pfaff Models: 1067, 1069, 1171, 1371, 1467, 1469, 1471, 1472, 1473, 1475, 6230, 6250, 7510, 7530, 7550, 7562, 7570.
The following Machine Quilting Frames are compatible with the Quilters Cruise Control Stitch Regulator:
- Suzy Q Quilter
- Inspira Quilt Frame
- New Joy Gold Standard
- PennyWinkle Valley Ranch
- B-Line (both Portable and Studio versions)
- Quilt Easy (NOTE: With this frame, the carriage must be shipped in to assure proper installation. We will contact you with details if you order a cruise control for this frame.)
NOTE: When placing your order please provide the brand and model of frame and the brand and model of your sewing machine you plan on using the QCC with in the space provided.