Floriani Total Control "U" Embroidery Software
Only 2 left
Floriani Total Control Embroidery Software gives you professional production abilities all in one affordable package. With Floriani Total Control Embroidery Software you have all the functione of Embroidery Suite plus amazing professional features that are included only in commercial grade software. Every project is a breeze with Floriani Total Control Embroidery Software.
Floriani Total Control Embroidery Software features:
- Running Stitch for Redwork.
- Over one hundred and forty fonts.
- Run stitch font.
- Tackle twill program.
- Inside out feature for caps.
- New pattern fill shapes.
- Save design as JPG feature.
- Auto baste feature.
- Create custom emboss and fills.
- Alignment icons for easy placement.
- Optimizes entry and exit points.
- Magic wand segmented auto digitizing.
- Simple to use auto digitizing wizard.
- Create custom appliqué designs.
- Create cross stitch designs.
- Create custom motif patterns.
- Insert keyboard lettering with over one hundred and forty fonts.
- Vector Artwork tool.
- Ten new fonts with closest point connect.
- Stich ends and 3D views.
- Stitch and outline view.
- Design sequence and design gallery to easily store production work.
- Slow redraw simulated stitch sequence.
- Zoom using the mouse scroll wheel.
- Adjustable grid settings with lines or dots.
- Create and view guidelines.
- Intelligent Ruler that gives recommendations.
- Image fading on imported artwork.
- Customizable software layout.
- Floating or docking toolbars.
- Easily select or hide objects, thread colors or segments.
- Create custom thread charts.
- Save2Sew design optimization based on fabric type.
- Modify start and end points, .dst files included.
- Modify stitch direction/angles,.dst files included.
- Reduce angle lines, .dst files included.
- Reduce nodes and points, .dst files included.
- Modify object's shape with node editing.
- Edit density, underlay, underlay settings, compensation and stitch lengths.
- Add or delete individual stitches.
- Break apart text for additional editing capabilities.
- Add sections to existing embroidery objects.
- Auto-branching in manual digitizing.
- Re-sequence object in Sequence Manager.
- Edit individual stitch points.
- Insert trim.
Minimum System Requirements
- Windows XP Home/Pro (SP1,2)
- P4 Processor
- 1GB Hard Drive Space
- 500MB RAM
- CD-ROM Drive
- 800 x 600 Display
- Internet Access
|Minimum Advertised Price||$0.00|