Jean-a-ma-jig by Dritz
Only 3 left
The Jean-a-ma-jig is awesome for topstitching and machine hemming over thick seams with ease. Use the Jean-a-ma-jig when sewing with jeans, jackets, towels, quilts, upholstery, and home decor projects. You can use the Jean-a-ma-jig with any sewing machine.
Give the perfect finishing touch to your quilts, towels, jackets and other sewing projects with Dritz Jean-A-Ma-Jig. Fabrics with thick seams can be topstitched and machine-hemmed easily with this efficient tool. It is ideal for hemming jeans with thick flat-fell seams as it prevents broken needles and skipped stitches. This package includes one sleek jean-a-ma-jig which is compatible with all kinds of machines.
- For topstitching and machine hemming over thick seams
- Use on jeans, jackets, towels, quilts, upholstery and home decor projects
- Can be used with any sewing machine
- Prevents skipped stitches & broken needles
- Hem jeans quickly & easily
- 1.Press and pin the jean hems.
- 2.Begin stitching, stopping 3/4" before the thick seam. With needle in the down position, raise the presser foot.
- 3.From the back of the presser foot, slide the Jean-a-ma-jig up to the thick seam allowance, lower the presser foot.
- 4.Slowly stitch across the seam and off the Jean-a-ma-jig. With the needle in the down position, raise the presser foot and remove the Jean-a-ma-jig.
- 5.Move the Jean-a-ma-jig to the front of the presser foot.
- 6.Lower the presser foot and continue stitching onto the Jean-a-ma-jig.
- 7.Stop when you are completely on the Jean-a-ma-jig and lower the needle into the fabric. Raise the presser foot and remove the jean-a-ma-jig.