Brother PE Design 10 Embroidery Software UPGRADE VERSION
Available in-store only. Call 1-877-536-7739 for price and to order.
Brother PE Design 10 Embroidery Software UPGRADE VERSION. This is an upgrade. You will first need Brother PE-Design version 5, 6, 7, 8, NEXT to be able to use this to upgrade to version 10.
Watch to learn more about the new, convenient USB-style software key, new chain stitch and net fill stitch and intelligent color sort to reduce thread changes. With more than 1000 built-in designs and 130 built-in fonts, as well as enhanced PhotoStitch™ masks and color settings and enhanced density setting for 3D and puffy foam, it's easier than ever to bring your design vision to life.
*PEDesign 10 new features list from Cindy Hogan
New, convenient USB-style software key
130 built-in fonts, over 1000 built-in designs
View design thumbnails in Windows® Explorer
View names of built-in fonts
Enhanced PhotoStitch™ masks and color settings
Enhanced density setting for 3D and puffy foam
Intelligent color sort to reduce thread changes
New chain stitch and net fill stitch
Improved Stitch to Block now keeps sewing attribute
- USB style Dongle with installation program on USB device.
- New opening screen wizard
- Fabric and hoop selector
- Streamlined platform (3 tabs instead of 5)
- Displays embroidery designs as thumbnails (pes data) – show view icon options
- 120 Fonts + 10 micro fonts, fonts have been re-digitized, more characters and symbols have been added to some of the fonts and the character spacing has been adjusted
- Font Filter
- Names of Fonts and recommended min size added to built in fonts
- New Stitch Types – explain that gapping can result or lines can peek out.
- Optimize Sewing Order Command – Color Sorts and changes entry and exit points to closest connection
- Matrix copy
- Embroidered Patch Wizard
- Cutwork Wizard available for all, but cutting function only available if PR hoop is selected
- Enhanced Applique wizard – can do multiple items on the screen, can do lettering without converting to outline all in one click, can do pre-digitized designs
- Guideline function has been added
- Hide objects not stitched in the Sewing order window
- Hide items on screen to assist in editing – Show Stitched Objects
- Ghost image when using the split stitch function
- Color list can be set to display Color Changes or Total colors
- Import patterns docked on the Integrated Sewing Attributes Screen
- New pattern categories
- Left click and hold on a pattern and a dotted line will appear in the design window to show size
- Smart color sort button
- Block punch tool can be edited with outline tool functions including remove overlap, Merge, set hole sewing, create offset lines, applique wizard, create floral lines, etc.
- All fills available for manual punch
- Convert to Outline for Pre-digitized patterns
- Split at point
- Connect points
- Split Outline tool
- Paste Attributes command
- EMF and SVG files can be digitized with the Import from Vector file
- Patterns can be imported from Design Center into layout and editing as outline format for advanced editing
- More right mouse click menu options
- Guidelines added for alignment
- Enhanced photo stitch
- More designs
- New 9 ½ x 14 in hoop – for The Dream Machine
- Measure tool has been improved – left click to start, left click to end. Look at measurement at bottom of menu – gives length height and angle of area measured
- Resizing has been improved doesn't tend to change the stitch type.
- Import color charts
- Moved Stitch view icons to bottom of screen
- Double the density for puffy foam
- Edit points available for circles and squares.