Bernina B530 Gold Edition Sewing Machine Limited
Limited Edition Gold
With Every machine purchase from us you get the following services free:
1. Free Lessons for the life you own your machine. You never know when you might be in our area. This is always free.
2. Free Toll Free Customer Support to guide you with problems over the phone. We are open 6 days a week to help you. With 4 techs and 7 educators on staff we have plenty of help to answer your questions fast. We offer technical support, accessory support, operational support and anything else you need.
A Special Gift for You:A reason to celebrate! With purchase of the B 530 LE Gold, receive a 125th Anniversary Presser Foot #1 for free. Coated with 24K gold, the special edition Reverse Pattern Foot #1 is an optional accessory packaged in a beautiful commemorative tin complete with a golden spool of Mettler Thread.
Perfect stitch control
The BERNINA 530 boasts an extensive repertoire of utility and decorative stitches whose properties can be individually set. Stitch length and width as well as 11 different needle positions can be freely modified, and either temporarily or permanently saved to the 530’s memory. The BERNINA 530 is therefore up to the challenge of a wide range of tasks, and provides you with optimum control over your sewing projects. Stitch parameters can be individually matched to the fabric and the intended effect, so that you always achieve your desired result when sewing and quilting. The BERNINA 530’s clearly laid-out control panel enables quick access to all stitch patterns and settings, including reverse and mirror function, manual or automatic buttonhole, and much more. Clever, practical and flexible – the ideal sewing machine for ambitious sewers.
Sewing precise buttonholes made easy
With the BERNINA 530, sewing buttonholes of the exact same length is no longer a problem. Simply set the desired buttonhole length and sew. The BERNINA 530 saves the set length and automatically repeats it with each successive buttonhole, as many times as you wish. You achieve precise results that meet the highest standards with no resetting and very little effort. This one-step automatic system demonstrates the BERNINA 530’s high standards for comfort, convenience, and ease of operation. A winning combination of cutting-edge know-how, long-standing experience, and Swiss precision
Extensive stitch library
The basic equipment of the BERNINA 530 encompasses148 different stitches covering a wide range of uses: 22 utility and 117 decorative stitches including 12 quilting stitches are available to users from the get-go, allowing you to complete a wide array of sewing and quilting projects to the highest standards. In addition, the BERNINA 530 offers nine different buttonhole programs, four sewing alphabets, and a range of practical functions such as mirror function or reverse sewing, and allows you to save your own stitches and stitch combinations in both the short- and long-term memory. With this feature, you can program your own creations in the BERNINA 530 to be available for you again the next time you start up your machine. Up to 100 stitch variations can be permanently combined and saved in this way – memory aplenty for your creativity and for your most frequently used stitch patterns and combinations.
Major features of the B530
- Sews 900 stitches per minute
- 395 built in stitch patterns including alphabet
- 4 Alphabet fonts built in
- 9 styles of buttonhole
- 7.5 Inches from needle to inside of sewing arm
- Create and Save up to 100 stitch combinations
- 5mm max stitch length
- 5.5mm max stitch width
- Pattern start/end funtion
- Mirror imaging
- 11 needle positions
- 2 spool pins
- Adjustable presser foot pressure
- Needle Up Down
- Reverse sewing
- Top winding bobbin
- Free arm design
- Touch Screen
- Manual Thread Cutter
- Needle Threader
- Speed Control
- Machine size is 22" long x 15.1" wide x 18.3" high
Included Accessories with the Bernina 530 Sewing Machine
- Reverse Pattern Foot
- Overlock Foot
- Buttonhole Foot
- Zipper Foot
- Blindstitch foot
- Slide on free arm table
- Knee life
- Sewing Machine extension table
- Detailed instruction manual
- Foot Control with back-kick function
BERNINA Stitch Regulator available as an optional accessory so there is room to grow with the B530
The optional BERNINA Stitch Regulator (BSR) also puts maximum-precision free-motion sewing and quilting within your grasp. The easy-to-attach foot imparts full BSR functionality to the BERNINA 530 and provides exact stitch lengths when free-motion sewing, even at variable speeds – increased precision that makes for an accurate, picture-perfect quilting result. This sophisticated technology evens out variations in speed during manual guiding of the fabric, thereby creating a consistent and precise stitch pattern. The optional BSR function of the BERNINA 530 is a valuable tool that you soon won’t be able to live without!
Ken's Sewing Center provides free technical support on the Bernina 530 sewing machine when you purchase from us.
* This BERNINA presser foot is coated with 24-carat gold. Gold is a soft precious metal, and therefore signs of abrasion can and likely will occur in the ordinary use of this product. The functionality of this product will not be affected by these abrasions. BERNINA MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT TO THE OVERALL APPEARANCE OF THE PRESSER FOOT, AND DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY RELATED THERETO, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION FOR SIGNS OF ABRASIONS AND ORDINARY WEAR AND TEAR.