Brother 2340CV Cover Stitch Machine
The Brother 2340CV Cover Stitch Machine sews a cover stitch that gives garments their professional looking finish. This stitch (also called a "cover hem") was previously available only on sergers. The Brother 2340CV Cover Stitch Machine is a more economical model, offering a wide 6mm, triple needle cover stitch, and a chain stitch. Sewing up to 1000 stitches per minute the Brother 2340CV Cover Stitch Machine is easy to set up and use.
Ken's Sewing Center included the following with each purchase:
- Toll Free Tech Support for the life you own the machine. We are trained to help you with questions and any problems you may have with your machine 6 days a week.
- We do not refer you back to Brother. We help you right when you need it.
- Unlimited support on what accessories to use with your machine and a how to use them.
- Ken's Sewing Center is an authorized Brother dealer and authorized warranty center for help with your Brother product.
- Easy to follow lay in threading
- Full sized sewing bed
- Vertical needle drop
- One hand thread cutter
- Color coded threading guide
- Fast and easy looper threading system
- Dial adjustment for stitch length 2mm to 4mm
- Presser foot pressure adjustment
- Differential feed
- Slide lever adjustment for differential feed
- Eliminates the wavy or stretched appearance of stitches on fabrics
- Snap on presser foot
- 1/5/25 year serger warranty
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||$0.00|