Brother PE-770 Embroidery Machine - Refurbished
The Brother PE-770 Embroidery Machine is computerized and compatible with the entire Brother Memory Card Library (excluding Disney Memory Cards). The Brother PE-770 Embroidery Machine stitches designs up to a maximum of 5" x 7" with the ability to expand to 12" x 5". There is also an optional multi-position embroidery frame available to purchase on the Brother PE-770 Embroidery Machine. The Brother PE-770 Embroidery Machine features a USB port to easily load embroidery and applique designs.
Brother PE-770 Embroidery Machine Features:
- 136 Built In Embroidery Designs
- 6 Embroidery Alphanumeric Fonts
- Embroidery Editing: Patterns can be rotated in 1, 10 or 90 degree increments.
- 10 Built In Frame Shapes
- 12 Border Styles
- Memory Function
- Large Embroidery Area: Maximum of 5" x 7".
- Expands to 12" x 5" with optional multi-position embroidery frame.
- Adjustable Embroidery Speeds up to 650 stitches per minute
- USB Port
- Backlit LCD Touch Screen: 1.6" x 3"
- US Warranty: 25 years on parts, 5 years on electrical, 1 year on labor
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
This machine is refurbished. It has a 1 year warranty on parts and labor and 2 year warranty on the electronics.
What is refurbished?
Most major retail superstores offer a 30-day money back guarantee on their products and consumers simply take the item back for any reason or for no real reason at all. Most returned items are just open box units with nothing truly wrong with them. Some are genuine problem units, those units are scraped for parts or thrown away. Problem or broken units are too expensive to fix because any refurbished product must be sold at a discount, therefore it does not pay to fix those units. All returned open box units are thoroughly inspected and repackaged. Since it is illegal to sell any open box product as new, all open box units must be sold as refurbished.
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||$0.00|