Brother ST371HD Strong & Tough Sewing Machine
The Brother ST371HD Strong & Tough Sewing Machine is built heavy duty to handle thick seams, outdoor fabrics, and hemming jeans. Built for versatility, the Brother ST371HD Strong & Tough Sewing Machine is strong enough to handle thick seams, outdoor fabrics, and hemming jeans, and is also perfect for everyday sewing and mending projects. Heavy Duty features include metal needle plate for smoother feeding, heavyweight needles, metal thread hook, spring action zigzag foot for thick seams, and nonstick foot for suede and other fabrics.
Free customer support for the life you own the machine your purchase instore or online. This cannot be matched by any online retailer.
- Strong & Tough sewing machine handles
- Durable metal frame
- Sews through up to 6 layers of denim
- Metal needle plate for smoother fabric feeding
- 37 unique built-in stitches, including blind hem, overcasting, zigzag and decorative stitches
- Auto-size 1-step buttonholer automatically sizes the buttonhole to fit your button
- 6 quick-change presser feet: Buttonhole foot, Button sewing foot, Spring action zigzag foot, Zipper foot, Nonstick foot, Blind stitch foot
- Free arm for sewing cuffs and sleeves
- Stitch Count: 53
- Stitches per Minute: 800
- Buttonholes: 1 auto-size buttonhole
- Bobbin Type: 7/16 (11.5mm) deep
- Presser Feet: 6
- Dimensions: 18.9 x 10.2 x 14.9
- Weight:18.3 lbs.
- Certifications: UL
- Warranty: 25-year limited parts warranty
- Top Drop in Bobbin
- 3 needle sizes 75/11, 90/14, 100/16,
- Buttonhole foot,
- Button sewing foot,
- Spring action zigzag foot,
- Zipper foot,
- Non stick foot,
- Blind stitch foot
- Instruction Manual
- Foot Control
Dimensions: 4 x 7 millimeter (L x W), 12.21 x 16.10 x 7.87 inches (H x W x D)This machine has been factory refurbished.
What is Refurbished?
Most major retail superstores offer a 30 day money back guarantee on their products and consumers simply take the item back for any reason or for no real reason at all. Most returned items are just open box units with nothing truly wrong with them. Some are genuine problem units, those units are scraped for parts or thrown away. Problem or broken units are too expensive to fix because any refurbished product must be sold at a discount, therefore it does not pay to fix those units. All returned open box units are thoroughly inspected and repackaged. Since it is illegal to sell any open box product as new, all open box units must be sold as refurbished. The manufacturer's loss is your gain.